Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:

Even  before the Bifurcation of AP, Both these regions have many geographical differences including language and culture. Hydrabadi Telugu is a mix of Urdu and Telugu. Hyderabad had seen many communal riots. But never in AP. The issue of common capital is under consideration. The newly formed AP is going to have its own capital named Amaravati.

One reason is that the percentage of Muslim population in Andhra is just 7% while in Telangana it will 12 %. This is well below the national average. hence such a small minority cannot afford to have riots  in Andhra. Its just a acceptance that they have no clout.  

Wise men say there are three kinds of lies. namely, Lies, damned lies... and statistics. People with myopic vision hide behind these lies. OK, I don't mind if they hide behind these lies. But this species are dangerous if they spread the lies..Before the formation of Linguistic states it was ANDHRA. Afterwards after the formation of Linguistic states Hyderabad was merged with Andhra and known as Andhra Pradesh.

Now coming to the point AP without Hyderabad was and is an abode of peace with highest degree of religious tolerance. All religions lived happily in this state.Ram and Rahim lived together.And this condition stays for eternity.

My sincere advise to these people with myopic vision should start seeing the things in real perspective and stop hiding behind the statistics known as  Lies. We are living in Andhra. Nobody knows better than us about Andhra and its religious tolerance.

Some people will go to any lengths including statistics to justfy their beliefs even if there is need to amend them.

Thank you said by: rambabu

@ Vijay

i agree with you.  There is no need to reiterate the reasons for my agreement in full totality.

Thank you said by: vijay
MG Singh wrote:

The latest Fidayeen attack in Punjab has probably sealed the  fate of Yukab Menon . It will be very difficult for the SC to let him go and in any case the Government has opposed his plea strongly.

As of now they have not come to any conclusions since there was disagreement between the SC judges , we will know tomorrow as to what decision they will take ! Interesting link...

http://www.dailyo.in/politics/yakub-memon-1993-mumbai-blasts-tiger-memon-dawood-ibrahim-b-raman-research-and-analysis-wing/story/1/5261.html

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes. The discussions are in progress. But there are more chances for Yakub for going to gallows.

The judges are supposed to take decisions on merit and not get affected by external factors and discussions.

That will be known in a day or two. Let's wait and watch.

MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Even  before the Bifurcation of AP, Both these regions have many geographical differences including language and culture. Hydrabadi Telugu is a mix of Urdu and Telugu. Hyderabad had seen many communal riots. But never in AP. The issue of common capital is under consideration. The newly formed AP is going to have its own capital named Amaravati.

One reason is that the percentage of Muslim population in Andhra is just 7% while in Telangana it will 12 %. This is well below the national average. hence such a small minority cannot afford to have riots  in Andhra. Its just a acceptance that they have no clout.  

I agree, that seems like the most likely explanation since one can see that Hyderabad and other places have always been volatile ....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I agree, that seems like the most likely explanation since one can see that Hyderabad and other places have always been volatile ....

Yes Hyderabad and other places in Telangana are prone communal riots. But not in AP other than Hyderabad.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.