Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

One action which would have perhaps earned the praise of all the Indian's was the divestment or shut off of PSU's which are running in huge losses from years together. Probably that was not done because the voters were there in the Companies as employees and that may not go down well with them.

However in the larger interest of nation that move could have increased the economic growth forecast in the long run by reducing the debt of government and indirectly helping growth. Air India, BSNL, MTNL, Hindustan Photo films manufacturing Co. Ltd, Steel Authority of India Limited, etc.

That would probably save a lot of hard earned money of the tax payers but the problem is that Indian politicians have not enough courage or will power to do this. There is no need for government to enter into the business which the private sector can manage lot more easily and at a lesser cost.  

Most of the government companies are running at loos. All state roadways are white elephants but government is wasting money on it. Private transported can give service in much less cost.

In Karnataka , the KSRTC bus service has been doing very well , showing profit since a long time now ...but generally the state owned enterprises become the politicians' private property

It is not in Rajasthan. Rajasthan state Roadways service is a government bus service and it is running in loss.

For those who believe that Modi and the BJP will lose 2019, here is an interesting article!

https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/324025?utm_source=quora&utm_medium=referral

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: epraneeth77
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

For those who believe that Modi and the BJP will lose 2019, here is an interesting article!

https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/324025?utm_source=quora&utm_medium=referral

Hope the reforms of Cooking gas, Electricity and access to Toilets have made profound impact. Hope his prediction comes true. But farmers concerns may hit the BJP hard. Even in Maharashtra now rallies are going on by farmers.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Hope the reforms of Cooking gas, Electricity and access to Toilets have made profound impact. Hope his prediction comes true. But farmers concerns may hit the BJP hard. Even in Maharashtra now rallies are going on by farmers.

No doubt Modi and his government done enough for country and peoples. But here peoples vote for religion and cast. At the time of voting they forget all thing what government do for them, It is our good luck if BJP come again.

@ Kalyani. I read this article few months back. It came before the three state elections. All the surveys post these three state elections show a decline in seat for BJP but it is my instinct that most of these are eyewash and the numbers vary from channel to channel. The pro congress media shows UPA at 166+ and NDA at 214, while few others show 140 for UPA and 252 for NDA. Now only time will tell. People have a strong sentiment to oppose the culprits coming together as Mahagatbandhan but as Anil said at last caste and religion rules. But in 2014 survey too, no one predicted such result and they all went for fractured assembly. I hope and I wish that this government is back.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Arunima Singh wrote:

@ Kalyani. I read this article few months back. It came before the three state elections. All the surveys post these three state elections show a decline in seat for BJP but it is my instinct that most of these are eyewash and the numbers vary from channel to channel. The pro congress media shows UPA at 166+ and NDA at 214, while few others show 140 for UPA and 252 for NDA. Now only time will tell. People have a strong sentiment to oppose the culprits coming together as Mahagatbandhan but as Anil said at last caste and religion rules. But in 2014 survey too, no one predicted such result and they all went for fractured assembly. I hope and I wish that this government is back.

No doubt in it that NDA will be largest party in coming election. but it is not looking that it can make government. As a wrote earlier UPA can't won majority and BSP+SP will never support to UPA. Mayawati is eager for PM. Congress will support from outside to BSP+SP and other parties.

Arunima Singh wrote:

Yes, Arunima, I too wish that the current government comes top in the coming elections too. Even though it might not seem much, the government is indeed doing a lot which may not show immediate results but will only benefit in the wrong run. There are so many things that the government has done but which we are not aware of. So let us hope that the people keep this in mind and do the right thing.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I hope that people vote against this mahagathbandhan which is nothing but an eyewash. We need thsi government back in regime for the programs for development to continue. But it is loosing it's allies in North East and that is alarming. Hopefully people vote against caste and religion and for development.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

I hope that people vote against this mahagathbandhan which is nothing but an eyewash. We need thsi government back in regime for the programs for development to continue. But it is loosing it's allies in North East and that is alarming. Hopefully people vote against caste and religion and for development.

It is not mahagathbandhan, it is fraud. Congress and BSP+SP are competitor in UP but they hug in Delhi and like it Mamata, congress and left front enemy in WB but they are friends in Delhi.

This article is a fair analysis of NDA and Modi government's performance in the past 5 years ..some hits and some misses which is how it is with most countries

https://www.younews.in/news/5-years-of-modi-govt-how-your-country-fared-times-of-india/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook&fbclid=IwAR2folSD-hgPqZUVFi_Fw9eI9Y5BZVuw8fjkuk-odZ7oqL9n9iZEi5I6Z9w

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: jabeen
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.