Like it on Facebook, +1 on Google, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Has BJP done well in these 4 years?

    by » 6 months ago


    Arunima Singh wrote:

    I will say that they have definitely taken a few tough decisions and not the populist ones. These decisions might be good in long run for the country. 

    And only and only Modi can take these decision. He have not much ambitions. So he have not any fear that voter will reject him.


  • Re: Has BJP done well in these 4 years?

    by » 6 months ago


    I would say for some lower and upper class peipy yes quite a good job . But for middle class people, they are getting bankrupted due to heavy taxes.


  • Re: Has BJP done well in these 4 years?

    by » 6 months ago


    Indian population especially the middle class and the petty business owners had gotten used to not paying taxes , thereby making no economical contribution but taking all benefits that are available by falsifying their income and pumping in black money into the system and this is what Mr Modi has targetted .The number of tax paying population doubled in a year after demonetization. Earlier only 3 percent of the population paid taxes while leeching on other tax payers for all their benefits , now around 7 percent do so...it is a small measures but goes a long way 


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


    Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, epraneeth77

  • Re: Has BJP done well in these 4 years?

    by » 6 months ago


    roza mansoori wrote:

    I would say for some lower and upper class peipy yes quite a good job . But for middle class people, they are getting bankrupted due to heavy taxes.

    No one is getting bankrupted due to taxes, to say that is quite a negative comment on the government's approach to raise money from within the country itself rather than taking loans from foreign banks! This weekend I had been to Hampi where I met a British woman. She was quite friendly and was chatting with me about various issues, the most prominent one being how Indians crib and complain about taxes, which she felt is negligible compared to what they pay in her country. Except for children's shoes and clothes, each and every thing, no matter how big or small, is taxed and they feel it is their duty to pay them. All these years, due to congressis, we have fallen into the habit of not paying taxes for anything and looking forward to subsidies at the cost of heavy foreign loans. Now that Modi government is working hard to change that, solely so that the country will only benefit from it in the long run, people are talking about bankruptcy due to taxes!


    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
    - W. C. Fields :)


  • Re: Has BJP done well in these 4 years?

    by » 6 months ago


    Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
    roza mansoori wrote:

    I would say for some lower and upper class peipy yes quite a good job . But for middle class people, they are getting bankrupted due to heavy taxes.

    No one is getting bankrupted due to taxes, to say that is quite a negative comment on the government's approach to raise money from within the country itself rather than taking loans from foreign banks! This weekend I had been to Hampi where I met a British woman. She was quite friendly and was chatting with me about various issues, the most prominent one being how Indians crib and complain about taxes, which she felt is negligible compared to what they pay in her country. Except for children's shoes and clothes, each and every thing, no matter how big or small, is taxed and they feel it is their duty to pay them. All these years, due to congressis, we have fallen into the habit of not paying taxes for anything and looking forward to subsidies at the cost of heavy foreign loans. Now that Modi government is working hard to change that, solely so that the country will only benefit from it in the long run, people are talking about bankruptcy due to taxes!

    Some time bitter dose is necessary to cure the problem. We Indian like homeopathy medicines. Still some more hard decision is required.


    Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

  • Re: Has BJP done well in these 4 years?

    by » 6 months ago


    Even today we only hear of freebies given at the 6 percent tax payers expense to those who don't pay taxes ...farmers get free electricity in many states , low interest loans but absolutely no technogical knowledge given to get the maximum benefit out of farming . The main reador why they commit suicide is because the govts do t really care ..waiving off loans is not a solution 

    They too need to be educated and shown the right direction so that the time and effort they put in becomes productive.


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


    Thank you said by: epraneeth77

  • Re: Has BJP done well in these 4 years?

    by » 6 months ago


    I totally agree with Kalyani and Usha. 

    All these years, there has been talks about freebies to grab votes. Freebies and policies like reservation are good only for a short duration to fill up some gaps but in long run it makes a country paralyzed and that is what has happened to India. The only thing that should be free in this country should be a good quality education till High School. Not even higher education of University and other courses after High School. Only when you pay, you respect it.

    Economic churning through tax payers money is better than begging for funds from world and giving freebies back home. So with this tax burden on us we are becoming more of a respectable country and I am ready to bear that pinch of tax.


    I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

    www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in


    Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, epraneeth77

  • Re: Has BJP done well in these 4 years?

    by » 5 months ago


    Arunima Singh wrote:

    I totally agree with Kalyani and Usha. 

    All these years, there has been talks about freebies to grab votes. Freebies and policies like reservation are good only for a short duration to fill up some gaps but in long run it makes a country paralyzed and that is what has happened to India. The only thing that should be free in this country should be a good quality education till High School. Not even higher education of University and other courses after High School. Only when you pay, you respect it.

    Economic churning through tax payers money is better than begging for funds from world and giving freebies back home. So with this tax burden on us we are becoming more of a respectable country and I am ready to bear that pinch of tax.

    True...All people who realize and understand that will not mind paying taxes. However, people who only think of themselves and are out to save money at whatever cost are the ones who will crib about taxes. Slowly and steadily, we have taken a step towards the correct path!


    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
    - W. C. Fields :)


  • Re: Has BJP done well in these 4 years?

    by » 5 months ago


    https://in.yahoo.com/finance/news/modi-jaitley-gamed-world-bank-095600198.html

    Today this news Article was written claiming that PM & FM together have influenced to change the process of World Bank Rankings of Ease of doing business to make their ranking progress, is it true?

    Most of the comments are in favour of Modi saying that there is no evidence shown but only a report written based on their findings.

    Is that even possible to influence World Bank rankings?


  • Re: Has BJP done well in these 4 years?

    by » 5 months ago


    usha manohar wrote:

    Even today we only hear of freebies given at the 6 percent tax payers expense to those who don't pay taxes ...farmers get free electricity in many states , low interest loans but absolutely no technogical knowledge given to get the maximum benefit out of farming . The main reador why they commit suicide is because the govts do t really care ..waiving off loans is not a solution 

    They too need to be educated and shown the right direction so that the time and effort they put in becomes productive.

    Indeed, this was a thought I and many people over the Country must be having, how can a farmer live just on waiving loans by using government funds, is that even a solution? It is just for Vote Bank. This is such a depressing situation our Country is in. The farmers sections is not at all cared, leave alone waiving loans which also is done just to please them.

    There is no real development for farmers happening. That I think may also be due to the reason that village people are not committed enough to use the resources & people who are working in institutions like NABARD and other such farmer supporting departments, they are not working towards farmer welfare.


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.