Ambulance...it's sound really disturb my mind a lot. What about you?
Which voices/sounds do you dislike most?

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I really feel irritation when someone scratch something on glass or other material and that weird sound came out of it.

About Ambulance, It will make me happy if I am the injured one..Ha Ha (hope not)

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
I really feel irritation when someone scratch something on glass or other material and that weird sound came out of it.

About Ambulance, It will make me happy if I am the injured one..Ha Ha (hope not)

If someone else????

Meera sandhu
Well, I never hate that sound, as it is for good, they are in service to help others.

But it means that someone is hurt and that can make us feel bad. Not that sound.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
I hate the sound of crying of a small child.because i love to see them always smiling..

a.s.
I hate the sound of crying of a small child.because i love to see them always smiling..

So nice. I also thought so before my child's birth. Later it became a habit :evil:

Meera sandhu
when my little cousin use to cry specially at 4 in the morning i used to put gems in her mouth and then she stops crying and blink her eyes and see me as if what good i gave to her.but now she even hate that also now she only likes to eat something spicy or sour.no sugar for her.

a.s.
The noise produced by some unruly drunkards who participate in funeral processions!
Sounds of people fighting......people listening to loud scratchy music on their cell phones on public transport!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Well, I never hate that sound, as it is for good, they are in service to help others.

But it means that someone is hurt and that can make us feel bad. Not that sound.

Really nice Anand....here comes a brave person from the shell of a boy :cheer: with good heart

Meera sandhu
when we rub our nail on the rough ground then some sound come, i hate that sound

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.