Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It definitely does not always pay unless the boss is stupid and is not able to see through those yeses....You may agree to certain things but unlewss you show that you have the capacity to think for yourself and take decisions your work and yes will not be appreciated ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Boss is the sole creator of psych fancy, whenever, wants close circuit of such person comes into existence, a strong and empathetic boss can remove all these loop holes inside system to create a complete peace office environments.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Boss is the sole creator of psych fancy, whenever, wants close circuit of such person comes into existence, a strong and empathetic boss can remove all these loop holes inside system to create a complete peace office environments.

Employees to can help in removing the obstacles that are existing in the system, But the employee should communicate in a right atmosphere with the in-charge. There are some officers who appreciate proactive employees. They want that the employee should come up with constructive measures to up keep the sanctity of the office.
In my case I always mix wit peers and never ever gave them the impression of these feelings, and always goes according to circulars, and no yes man, as I have never ever done this and never ever allowed it also, but this always comes with obstacles and plenty of worries.

In my case I always mix wit peers and never ever gave them the impression of these feelings, and always goes according to circulars, and no yes man, as I have never ever done this and never ever allowed it also, but this always comes with obstacles and plenty of worries.

I never faced any obstacles in my service period. If I have any obstacle I bring it to the notice of the concerned in -charge. This way I succeeded all along my career.

I never faced any obstacles in my service period. If I have any obstacle I bring it to the notice of the concerned in -charge. This way I succeeded all along my career.
The major obstacle is the local award staffs which can force you at times to work in certain way eve if you are boss still one has to consider their pressures other wise life threatening measures coupled with goons can be worrisome.

The major obstacle is the local award staffs which can force you at times to work in certain way eve if you are boss still one has to consider their pressures other wise life threatening measures coupled with goons can be worrisome.

If you mean "local award staffs" the local staff, i would like to place before you that I worked in many other states where I;m not a local man, including Odisha your state. I worked successfully.
Same here. It never mattered to me where I am working. I too have worked in a few different states. As long as I have been proactive towards my work, there was never any obstacle. Goons in an office environment?? I have never come across any so far. May be out side of the office one may experience that...
I have worked almost in 16-17 states of India and abroad but never felt working outside my own state was worrisome. I found the working conditions even better or systematic in some of the states compared to my own or never found anyone subordinating.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The art of convincing boss is very important. We must learn that for better image and promotion in work field. If boss is not correct, we must put forward the good idea in an impressive manner. This quality lacks many employees. Hence they do not move much forward. This thread is therefore very important.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.