Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It definitely does not always pay unless the boss is stupid and is not able to see through those yeses....You may agree to certain things but unlewss you show that you have the capacity to think for yourself and take decisions your work and yes will not be appreciated ...

But most of the time bosses like this because this is what we call flattering and who does not like Flatterers. :laugh:

If the flattery has substsnce then it is alright, but flattery just to gain some favor will never work in the long run.Any person with some sense will see through it...

But most of the bosses don't see it, flatterers do get some advantage than others.That's for sure they should not but they really get. :evil:

For your information such people get favor from incompetent bosses only and they both pay dearly for such behavior in the end. it is not a long lasting practice in any good organization, bad companies do not survive otherwise also. Their market share goes down, you know what I mean. I know your boss personally ;)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It definitely does not always pay unless the boss is stupid and is not able to see through those yeses....You may agree to certain things but unlewss you show that you have the capacity to think for yourself and take decisions your work and yes will not be appreciated ...

But most of the time bosses like this because this is what we call flattering and who does not like Flatterers. :laugh:

If the flattery has substsnce then it is alright, but flattery just to gain some favor will never work in the long run.Any person with some sense will see through it...

But most of the bosses don't see it, flatterers do get some advantage than others.That's for sure they should not but they really get. :evil:

For your information such people get favor from incompetent bosses only and they both pay dearly for such behavior in the end. it is not a long lasting practice in any good organization, bad companies do not survive otherwise also. Their market share goes down, you know what I mean. I know your boss personally ;)

Its the basic fact the only the bosses who ascended the ladder will encourage "Yes Boss" type of employees.A tough and real boss who ascended to the top by his sheer merit will never allow such activities.

Its the basic fact the only the bosses who ascended the ladder will encourage "Yes Boss" type of employees.A tough and real boss who ascended to the top by his sheer merit will never allow such activities.

Some times a boss looks like favoring a sycophant but this is not always true, some times he does it to bring things back under control. He gives up if he finds that the case is beyond repair.

Yes man, and I would call them the boss' pet, ideally don't stand a chance to win the competition in anyway. While personal benefit is one reason for a person to say yes all the time, some people do so, because they hardly know anything about the scope of work and have the fear of being moved out.
There are many instances when yes man ooccupies boss's position. Boss should look these trends and acted with due care.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Hehehe... you know my boss! :laugh:

Yes my boss does not do that but sometimes he does that. :laugh:

Hehehe... you know my boss! :laugh:

Yes my boss does not do that but sometimes he does that. :laugh:

Most people have some failings and we all get carried away at times when we are praised but beyond a point it is not possible to carried away all the time.....I have a colleague who does that and at times get fired by the Principal because he is able to see through ...LOL :laugh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes man are not only seen in offices but also on schools, colleges, at home, at everywhere. They don't have decision making capability. There IQ level is below average.
And I was wrong because I always thought a yes-man has higher IQ compared to hard working people. He knows how to use it by by-passing others using his IQ. What others did with their hard work, he did with his extra ordinary skills of buttering.

And I was wrong because I always thought a yes-man has higher IQ compared to hard working people. He knows how to use it by by-passing others using his IQ. What others did with their hard work, he did with his extra ordinary skills of buttering.

They have IQ for sure. But used in walking over others and standing before the boss with their bowed head and folding hands.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.