Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am never been a yes man, I always see what is true and what is the correct way according to rules and regulations, I always not listen when the boss gave me verbal order, as I always prefer written order, for this I have to face the brunt bosses for some time, but that does not concern me as I am getting full happiness while working in accordance with rules and regulations. :whistle:

Always try to stay away from a yes man, he changes colors like a chameleon. He will say something in front of you but will say just opposite in front of your competitor.
"Yes Boss" movie truly depicts how a yes man, SRK is at last finding it difficult to obey each and every order.

http://mohanmekap.com/

As long as these "Yes Boss " people enjoy the patronage of the boss they have a field day. They show authoritarianism even on their own colleagues. Once the boss is transferred or retired, these 'Yes Boss' people will be hunted like animals.
As long as these "Yes Boss " people enjoy the patronage of the boss they have a field day. They show authoritarianism even on their own colleagues. Once the boss is transferred or retired, these 'Yes Boss' people will be hunted like animals.

'Yes Boss' are very flexible. They easily change and continue role with new boss.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

'Yes Boss' are very flexible. They easily change and continue role with new boss.

True, they never show them in opposite camps. Who will call them yes man if did not say 'yes sir, you're right sir'

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

All cannot succeed.. If the new Boss is not in favor of "yes boss" type of people around him, you can imagine the plight of these people who enjoyed a clout not many years ago. Or it happens some times a new incoming boss will make his own group of "Yes Boss" people.

All cannot succeed.. If the new Boss is not in favor of "yes boss" type of people around him, you can imagine the plight of these people who enjoyed a clout not many years ago. Or it happens some times a new incoming boss will make his own group of "Yes Boss" people.

yes man knows all tricks of the trade, if new boss likes yes man an expert in the art will have preference.

Good discussion.

Instances of yes man are many these days, and in some instances bosses seem to favor that, just for mutual benefit.

I think, dealing with bosses is in itself a competency an employee should carry - a behavioral skill. That does not mean, you just have to agree to what your boss says. Dealing with like minded bosses might be easy but not a long-term venture. The real professional skill is to successfully cope with an environment of people - say bosses - who are not like you.

Hope I am inline with the topic here.
Regards.
Good discussion.

Instances of yes man are many these days, and in some instances bosses seem to favor that, just for mutual benefit.

I think, dealing with bosses is in itself a competency an employee should carry - a behavioral skill. That does not mean, you just have to agree to what your boss says. Dealing with like minded bosses might be easy but not a long-term venture. The real professional skill is to successfully cope with an environment of people - say bosses - who are not like you.

Hope I am inline with the topic here.
Regards.

Absolutely, it sounds like a corporate worker's experienced input.

Thank you said by: Samir Mishra, mohan manohar

Abs. office environment is the compilations of different people with different attitudes with competitions among colleagues to top the race.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Abs. office environment is the compilations of different people with different attitudes with competitions among colleagues to top the race.

Wisdom lies in acting according to situation while minding your business.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.