Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Who does the yes man say "yes" to? I am sure many bosses are good in being honest and diligent towards their responsibility. And such bosses do not care who does how much buttering; they know who says "Yes" just for the namesake and who deserves an applaud.
And I was wrong because I always thought a yes-man has higher IQ compared to hard working people. He knows how to use it by by-passing others using his IQ. What others did with their hard work, he did with his extra ordinary skills of buttering.

They have IQ for sure. But used in walking over others and standing before the boss with their bowed head and folding hands.
I also think, yes man have greater IQ as they can adopt to any situation even if some humiliating situations and also they have a good smile and they talk with serene manner and with a smile. It is an act, every one cannot perform it.

http://mohanmekap.com/

And I was wrong because I always thought a yes-man has higher IQ compared to hard working people. He knows how to use it by by-passing others using his IQ. What others did with their hard work, he did with his extra ordinary skills of buttering.

They have IQ for sure. But used in walking over others and standing before the boss with their bowed head and folding hands.
I also think, yes man have greater IQ as they can adopt to any situation even if some humiliating situations and also they have a good smile and they talk with serene manner and with a smile. It is an act, every one cannot perform it.

Yes man will enjoy the fruits of syochophancy, till another Yesman with a higher IQ will appear. On the whole, Yes man quality will never give you long lasting results.

Yes man will enjoy the fruits of syochophancy, till another Yesman with a higher IQ will appear. On the whole, Yes man quality will never give you long lasting results.
Yes man should have three brilliant qualities, one is higher IQ, second is ability to survive from humiliations and the third is smile a good smile. :woohoo: :woohoo:

http://mohanmekap.com/

Yes man should have three brilliant qualities, one is higher IQ, second is ability to survive from humiliations and the third is smile a good smile. :woohoo: :woohoo:

At the end of the day none will fetch him anything except humiliation

LOL, there is no dearth of the since people are always looking for opportunities , more so when they have no qualifications ! One of the local MPs lives close to my house and he has so many hangers on who are all known goons but the MP is feeding them, even give them two wheelers to roam about and be around him. It is pathetic to see this since ultimately it is the tax payers money that is funding such unsocial beings who are like leeches..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I think a yes-man takes even humiliation as a compliment, so it makes no difference to him if it is coming from a person who is in position to provide him any benefit.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I think a yes-man takes even humiliation as a compliment, so it makes no difference to him if it is coming from a person who is in position to provide him any benefit.

It may not make any difference for him. But, it makes lot of difference when another Yes man, overtakes him.

It may not make any difference for him. But, it makes lot of difference when another Yes man, overtakes him.

No, I don't think so because such communities believe in coexistence, they can live happily together.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

No, I don't think so because such communities believe in coexistence, they can live happily together.

People compete everywhere when there is objective of growth, no matter how. There would be definitely instances of two men enjoying each other's company. But, there are also occurrences when one yes man might be impacted by the other. Also, in an office environment, when a novice observes that the yes man policy is working fine, I have seen such novice people also follow the same approach, and this trend continues further... thereby polluting the whole system.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.