Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
And I was wrong because I always thought a yes-man has higher IQ compared to hard working people. He knows how to use it by by-passing others using his IQ. What others did with their hard work, he did with his extra ordinary skills of buttering.

They have IQ for sure. But used in walking over others and standing before the boss with their bowed head and folding hands.
I also think, yes man have greater IQ as they can adopt to any situation even if some humiliating situations and also they have a good smile and they talk with serene manner and with a smile. It is an act, every one cannot perform it.

Yes man will enjoy the fruits of syochophancy, till another Yesman with a higher IQ will appear. On the whole, Yes man quality will never give you long lasting results.
Yes man should have three brilliant qualities, one is higher IQ, second is ability to survive from humiliations and the third is smile a good smile. :woohoo: :woohoo:

I think a yes-man takes even humiliation as a compliment, so it makes no difference to him if it is coming from a person who is in position to provide him any benefit.

It may not make any difference for him. But, it makes lot of difference when another Yes man, overtakes him.

No, I don't think so because such communities believe in coexistence, they can live happily together.

People compete everywhere when there is objective of growth, no matter how. There would be definitely instances of two men enjoying each other's company. But, there are also occurrences when one yes man might be impacted by the other. Also, in an office environment, when a novice observes that the yes man policy is working fine, I have seen such novice people also follow the same approach, and this trend continues further... thereby polluting the whole system.

I am not aware about others but in private sector this trend cannot go for ever. It has to end sooner than later.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

And I was wrong because I always thought a yes-man has higher IQ compared to hard working people. He knows how to use it by by-passing others using his IQ. What others did with their hard work, he did with his extra ordinary skills of buttering.

They have IQ for sure. But used in walking over others and standing before the boss with their bowed head and folding hands.
I also think, yes man have greater IQ as they can adopt to any situation even if some humiliating situations and also they have a good smile and they talk with serene manner and with a smile. It is an act, every one cannot perform it.

Yes man will enjoy the fruits of syochophancy, till another Yesman with a higher IQ will appear. On the whole, Yes man quality will never give you long lasting results.
Yes man should have three brilliant qualities, one is higher IQ, second is ability to survive from humiliations and the third is smile a good smile. :woohoo: :woohoo:

I think a yes-man takes even humiliation as a compliment, so it makes no difference to him if it is coming from a person who is in position to provide him any benefit.

It may not make any difference for him. But, it makes lot of difference when another Yes man, overtakes him.

No, I don't think so because such communities believe in coexistence, they can live happily together.

People compete everywhere when there is objective of growth, no matter how. There would be definitely instances of two men enjoying each other's company. But, there are also occurrences when one yes man might be impacted by the other. Also, in an office environment, when a novice observes that the yes man policy is working fine, I have seen such novice people also follow the same approach, and this trend continues further... thereby polluting the whole system.

I am not aware about others but in private sector this trend cannot go for ever. It has to end sooner than later.

My office made an arrangement to stop the Yes men at the his Secretary desk it self. Secretary would ask the employee to give it in writing on a slip if paper and the employee will be informed later if the Boss is ready to meet him or not.
Additionally, , there is a rule that Boss will talk and clear any doubts and bottle necks in the Weekly 3 times of the official meetings only in the presence of other employees. Meeting the Boss other than these times is strictly stopped.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.