Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Also, she will be very old when her kid reaches 20. Isn't it?

That is not a concern I feel. :)

I had my babies at the age of 32 years I will be 52 years when my kids will be of 20 years but that's not a problem. :woohoo:

Of course you will have no problem. The problem arises when you have children at age of fifty years. It is best to have grown up children when you are at retirement age viz. sixty years or a few years more.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I had my babies at the age of 32 years I will be 52 years when my kids will be of 20 years but that's not a problem. :woohoo:

Of course you will have no problem. The problem arises when you have children at age of fifty years. It is best to have grown up children when you are at retirement age viz. sixty years or a few years more.

Yes it would have been a problem that's why I suggest my friends to get married at certain age so that they may have their kids grown up before their retirement age. :woohoo:

Yes it would have been a problem that's why I suggest my friends to get married at certain age so that they may have their kids grown up before their retirement age. :woohoo:

So no hope for our Salman, Pooja Bhatt, Urmila, Tabu......Oh.....list is not ending here :ohmy: :ohmy:

Meera sandhu

So no hope for our Salman, Pooja Bhatt, Urmila, Tabu......Oh.....list is not ending here :ohmy: :ohmy:

They all are celebrities it won't affect them as they have lots of money in their account so they don't need to get tensed when they reach retirement age. :blink:

Such decisions are personal and we cannot generalize. However, there is suitable age for any thing. There is age for education, marriage, children, grand children. It is very bizarre to have a wife who looks like daughter and children who look like grand children.

A man in my neighborhood had second marriage and also children out if that. He was shy of going anywhere with his wife as he would be asked whether she was his daughter. When he died, his wife was still young enough and children still school going. Luckily for wife and children, he left a house and sufficient money for them.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.