Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
According to me Girls age is between 23-25 and boys age is between 27-30...If boys marry after 30 then his children have to suffer in future because when he become mature at that time retirenment time of father comes closer and as a result of creating lots of pressure on guardian as well as children...............

Which pressure you are talking about Chandan. :unsure:

I had my kids at the age of 32 years will i be having that pressure. :)
Why every thing you are relating with you my dear i am not talking about you personally.................And about pressure if child were not settled in his life and your retirement was coming then you not feel pressure about your child career.................
At the time of retirement if the children would be established then it is ok.It does not depend on marriage age.You marriage in right age but take child in forty then the situation may come.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Ya you are true and i suggest everyone that get married in exact time and make his/her child career bright............
So how many years you have to wait.In your state many marriage happened in under age.(kidding).

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Child marriage is a crime and this is happen not in my state all over the country.....This time i am not Kidding.........haa haaa haaa....
At the time of retirement if the children would be established then it is ok.It does not depend on marriage age.You marriage in right age but take child in forty then the situation may come.

Yes that is the problem and the wise people save money for that time period. :)

That is right if you do every thing on a planned basis you shall not face any problem in future.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You are right sunil, we should save money. But people around us always want to grab that money as they know that there is a person who is perform marriage so they have money. So we should be much careful

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

But very often, they spend their PF for their kids' education, marriage or home. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.