Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i think the suitable age for marriage for girls is 23-26 and for boys it should be 24-28

24??????? :silly: :blink:
Too young for marriage

Meera sandhu
i think the suitable age for marriage for girls is 23-26 and for boys it should be 24-28

Too young for marriage

yes i think as now having late marriages switch to many problems probably the one is that people start looking for alternatives and fell in many affairs,the second one is some health problems faced by people having late marriages and the third one that getting married at the age of 30 and having childrem may be at the age of 32 or 34 and just count it you will become 56-60 years old at the age of your daughter or son and as death age has reduced to 65-70 so only few will get luck to enjoy with their grandsons and grand daughters. :) :)

a.s.
baby angel what ever you said is absolutely true. I found many of the members whatever cases you said

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I think both girl and boy should marry before 30 and the age difference should not be more than 5 years so that they will have a good compatibility and can plan their future in a better way.
baby angel what ever you said is absolutely true. I found many of the members whatever cases you said

i too have witnessed many such cases in my life that's why i mentioned them.

a.s.
Suitable age for female should be 24+ and for male it should be 26-30.
B'cox this is the right age to marry. so, we can see our child growth and help him to settle on his life. :cheer: :)

Agreed. This is the best age to get married. Also, the age difference is 2 or 3 years. I think it's better to reduce the age gap. When people marry someone close to their age they feel their spouse as a friend. If there's a huge age gap there are chances for ego, experience and other such problems to arise.

Too young for marriage

yes i think as now having late marriages switch to many problems probably the one is that people start looking for alternatives and fell in many affairs,the second one is some health problems faced by people having late marriages and the third one that getting married at the age of 30 and having childrem may be at the age of 32 or 34 and just count it you will become 56-60 years old at the age of your daughter or son and as death age has reduced to 65-70 so only few will get luck to enjoy with their grandsons and grand daughters. :) :)

So, you are planning to marry at 23 :P :P

Meera sandhu
The best age is to marry when boy and girl both are financially self dependent. But these days girls get physically mature even in early teens. That is why girls were married early in the past.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Girls-more-likely-to-have-sex-before-15/articleshow/12862221.cms

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The best age is to marry when boy and girl both are financially self dependent. But these days girls get physically mature even in early teens. That is why girls were married early in the past.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Girls-more-likely-to-have-sex-before-15/articleshow/12862221.cms

Link is not opening.

I think, earlier girls may study till 10th or 12th. So they get married earlier. But now, they study till they reach 24 or 25. Also, most of them want to be financially settled before marriage

Meera sandhu

Too young for marriage

So, you are planning to marry at 23 :P :P

no im not going to get married at age of 23 i will at age of 25.

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.