Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
According to the new generation age group is not a much more important factor.Today Both boys and girls want to make their career in their favourate field.They want to strong with their background in respect of money.Generally age for Female is Around 25 years and 30 years around for male.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4965]}
Where are you Chinmoy jee.
Your answer...I am waiting for 15 minutes.....

Meera sandhu
Physical maturity is basic condition for marriage as this is between a man and woman and not between children. Accordingly, both boy and girl should be around twenty years. As the relation is considered for whole life, it is desirable that the gap should not be excessive. A gap of twenty years is that of parent/ child and not husband/ wife. Thus, gap of five years is ideal. The persons between same age group are genelly more compatible to each other though there may be exceptions.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Earlier, a woman would willingly marry a man who is 10 or 15 years older than her.
But now, I don't think they will opt for husbands with an age difference of 5 or more. It is somewhat like a generation gap.

Meera sandhu
In present generation, The best age for women and men is 25. and the difference should not be more than 5 and it can be less 5 too.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Prefer the age of boy should be more than 23 and less than 30 for marriage and age of girl should be more than 21 and less than 28.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4962]}
Both can wait a few years more!! Waht is the hury?

hahahahaha this is the appropriate answer. It depends on both when they want to get married.
Any age when a girl or boy has completed his/her education settled in life is suitable. They should be mature and adult and prepared in every aspect to live a married life. Age difference has nothing to do in a marriage. My wife is same age as me.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

In present generation, The best age for women and men is 25. and the difference should not be more than 5 and it can be less 5 too.

Ayyo :ohmy:
We have only 10 months age gap :woohoo: :laugh: :)
The main advantage of this less age gap is that couple can make good friendship between them, which is very difficult if they have age gap of 5 or more. What do you say? (I am saying about present condition)

Meera sandhu
Any age when a girl or boy has completed his/her education settled in life is suitable. They should be mature and adult and prepared in every aspect to live a married life. Age difference has nothing to do in a marriage. My wife is same age as me.

I think she is your college friend. Am I right? :P

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.