Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
5 years gap is ok I think. More gap or no gap should be avoided. In my personal experience if 10 or 9 year gap the bonding is more high.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
5 years gap is ok I think. More gap or no gap should be avoided. In my personal experience if 10 or 9 year gap the bonding is more high.

we have only 9 months gap :dry: :dry:

Today seeing our ration card, he is saying, am more aged than him in ration card. So, he don't want to keep it as records :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
So, i asked today, if I was more aged than you what would you do??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No reply came. He may have thought, if so, I would have never married you ;) :P

Mary, what's your age difference?

Meera sandhu

Today seeing our ration card, he is saying, am more aged than him in ration card. So, he don't want to keep it as records :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
So, i asked today, if I was more aged than you what would you do??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

9 years. Not only my case. my mother and father also 10 years gap. They lived peacefully and lived with full of affection and I saw many cases like this.

I believe that couple with less age gap have more understanding as compared to those with a larger gap. There are many things people fail to relate to if they don't belong to the same age group. Though there are exceptions always :)

Live in the present :)

9 years. Not only my case. my mother and father also 10 years gap. They lived peacefully and lived with full of affection and I saw many cases like this.

My parents differ by 14 years :)

Meera sandhu
I think when a girl attend the of 25 it is suitable for them to get married and for boys it is at least 28.Both have the sense of relationship and it is very essential for a boy to settle first.

Sharmistha Banerjee

My parents differ by 14 years :)

oh that is a very big difference. In previous generation more marriages like that.

Nowadays less gaps between couples

According to me the best age is 26 for girls and 28 for boys. Above that girls find it difficult to find a groom :evil: That is what I have been hearing very often. :P

yes asha, you are exactly right above 26 it is very difficult to find a groom

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

yes asha, you are exactly right above 26 it is very difficult to find a groom

And what about men B) They never age :silly:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.