Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
girl's 22
boy's age 24
age difference is certainly an influencing factor since if they are of the same age group they can understand ach other's feelings
Today many people both girls and boys buzy in making own career.So they become late for their marriage.....
Boys age-------26
Girls age------23+
Today the boys are marrying at 30 and girls are marrying after 27 they are not interested of marriage.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

girl's 22
boy's age 24
age difference is certainly an influencing factor since if they are of the same age group they can understand ach other's feelings

22 years for girls is too early may be 24 for them is an ideal age. :)
girl's 22
boy's age 24

Maturity is the key. Also boys must be self sufficient before getting married.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

girl's 22
boy's age 24

Maturity is the key. Also boys must be self sufficient before getting married.

That's true.Even boys at the age of 24 years are not that much matured as well as well settled financially so it should be around 27~28 years.I did marry at the age who 29 when i realized it that i am settled. :)
Now a days all are matured and want to marry after good settlement.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Now a days all are matured and want to marry after good settlement.

And that is the wise thing people should not do it in haste and repent for it afterwards. :)
As per Wikipedia source, average age in India of man-26 and woman 22.5.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
According to me Girls age is between 23-25 and boys age is between 27-30...If boys marry after 30 then his children have to suffer in future because when he become mature at that time retirenment time of father comes closer and as a result of creating lots of pressure on guardian as well as children...............
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.