Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It's not possible to give any deterministic answer, I have seen success and failures of so many marriages and age gap never happened to be the issue! All we are different as personalities with individual level of maturity and other factors!
It's not possible to give any deterministic answer, I have seen success and failures of so many marriages and age gap never happened to be the issue! All we are different as personalities with individual level of maturity and other factors!

Even then, tell your opinion? Which is the age most suitable for marriage?
I scare...will you say 50???? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
0039_2012-02-05.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4958]}
Not less than...!
Hi hi....
Is it 60?????

Meera sandhu
@Devyani
I think the age which you have described for Men to marry is very much. At 30 a men,if he has started well got good education,he would had started to fill the money in his bank for the future.I mean he would had partially settled.

I would say 25 is a best age for men to marry.

Want to make each day Accountable

@Devyani
I think the age which you have described for Men to marry is very much. At 30 a men,if he has started well got good education,he would had started to fill the money in his bank for the future.I mean he would had partially settled.

I would say 25 is a best age for men to marry.

Then according to you, when should a girl marry?
0058_2012-02-05.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Yes,Vinod,the age range which you had described is a best range to marry for any men. Marraige is very important of our life,so you need to ensure that future also goes well of yours.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4962]}
Both can wait a few years more!! Waht is the hury?
As i said you nee to marry by keeping in mind that what is your future planning. If you need a child,then its good that you marry early. Because its difficult to handle a child when you become too much old.
girl.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

I want to know the marital status of our Chinmoyji now itself

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4965]}

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.