Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Our experiences are paving way for our beliefs. :)
How is he able to predict our assets and information about land? I can't understand.
He is at Thiruvananthapuram and we are buying land at Thrissur...entirely different places and different strategies. Also, how was he able to predict it before 2 years? I doubt whether he has come to this place at least once in his life time.

You need not personally visit any place for expertise. Many knew that NOIDA and GHAZIABAD are goo places for investment in land even without any astrological help. There are many economic factors which indicate trend. One of my friends has no knowledge of astrology but he is giving good advice to on internet to overseas clients only by getting their narration about dating, the related incidents etc. He gathers inputs and often his advice is correct. But this is certainly not on astrology as he would make his clients believe. One of my friends is a poet and also dream interpreter. But the interpretations are not based on any astrology although he says so to his clients.

In fact, if some body gives you advice on some sound knowledge, you will not care. But if this is disguised as astrological predictions, you will agree.

But how is it possible Sir...? He calculated it with the help of 'Kavadi and shankh' 2 years before while we were staying in Kodungallur. At that time, I told him that for the next 5 years it's not possible at all, under any circumstances. Now we shifted to Thrissur town. To buy a land, decision was made just 2 months before.....We searched web for more than 500 places.....we visited at least 10-20 places.....all before just 1 month. After 1 month of searching, I don't know why, when we land a site, just in a fraction of seconds, we took the decision that we are going to buy this place. We liked that place very much. An old home given for rent is also there. But we choose the place only for its geographical features. That night itself we fixed the deal, wrote agreement within 1 week itself, for the duration of 1 month. The decision to buy the land was made, even without consulting our family members or even poojari. We told family members only after fixing the deal. Then, tell me how can poojari influence our decision????? Doesn't it look funny?
He predicted before 2 years...he has lot of his own works.....Also, he never leave the temple, not having internet knowledge also. Our villages don't have that much computer knowledge. Then how can he spare his time after 2 years to make his prediction about us correct????? :silly: :blink: :blush:

Meera sandhu
Our experiences are paving way for our beliefs. :)
How is he able to predict our assets and information about land? I can't understand.
He is at Thiruvananthapuram and we are buying land at Thrissur...entirely different places and different strategies. Also, how was he able to predict it before 2 years? I doubt whether he has come to this place at least once in his life time.

You need not personally visit any place for expertise. Many knew that NOIDA and GHAZIABAD are goo places for investment in land even without any astrological help. There are many economic factors which indicate trend. One of my friends has no knowledge of astrology but he is giving good advice to on internet to overseas clients only by getting their narration about dating, the related incidents etc. He gathers inputs and often his advice is correct. But this is certainly not on astrology as he would make his clients believe. One of my friends is a poet and also dream interpreter. But the interpretations are not based on any astrology although he says so to his clients.

In fact, if some body gives you advice on some sound knowledge, you will not care. But if this is disguised as astrological predictions, you will agree.

But how is it possible Sir...? He calculated it with the help of 'Kavadi and shankh' 2 years before while we were staying in Kodungallur. At that time, I told him that for the next 5 years it's not possible at all, under any circumstances. Now we shifted to Thrissur town. To buy a land, decision was made just 2 months before.....We searched web for more than 500 places.....we visited at least 10-20 places.....all before just 1 month. After 1 month of searching, I don't know why, when we land a site, just in a fraction of seconds, we took the decision that we are going to buy this place. We liked that place very much. An old home given for rent is also there. But we choose the place only for its geographical features. That night itself we fixed the deal, wrote agreement within 1 week itself, for the duration of 1 month. The decision to buy the land was made, even without consulting our family members or even poojari. We told family members only after fixing the deal. Then, tell me how can poojari influence our decision????? Doesn't it look funny?
He predicted before 2 years...he has lot of his own works.....Also, he never leave the temple, not having internet knowledge also. Our villages don't have that much computer knowledge. Then how can he spare his time after 2 years to make his prediction about us correct????? :silly: :blink: :blush:

Such persons have many agents and a circle. One of my colleagues here went to a tantrik. The tantrik told him that he knew why he had visited him and also gave some solution. The tantrik moves no where but his agents tell him either in words or through signals. The public have faith in the Tantrik.

Any how, Accept congratulation on your successful land investment.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Such persons have many agents and a circle. One of my colleagues here went to a tantrik. The tantrik told him that he knew why he had visited him and also gave some solution. The tantrik moves no where but his agents tell him either in words or through signals. The public have faith in the Tantrik.

Thank you sir....
Again the question arises.....he made predictions 2 or 2.5 years before. Also, he didn't tell us, where we will buy land. He just said, according to planets, some influencing factors are there and he will buy land with house within 3 years...though now he has 7 1/2 Shani.
We two made this decision now only...that also quickly before 2 months... and keep it as a secret even from our close ones....We let it knew the world only after we made the decision. So, that jyothishi can't influence our decision in any manner. Then how it happened as he have predicted 2 years before?

Meera sandhu
Yes i believe in astrology. But i dont depend on astrologer for every event, other than Marriage matters.
Yes i believe in astrology. But i dont depend on astrologer for every event, other than Marriage matters.

Though all people don't believe astrology, they will never miss it at marriages :evil:

Meera sandhu

Thank you sir....
Again the question arises.....he made predictions 2 or 2.5 years before. Also, he didn't tell us, where we will buy land. He just said, according to planets, some influencing factors are there and he will buy land with house within 3 years...though now he has 7 1/2 Shani.
We two made this decision now only...that also quickly before 2 months... and keep it as a secret even from our close ones....We let it knew the world only after we made the decision. So, that jyothishi can't influence our decision in any manner. Then how it happened as he have predicted 2 years before?

Sir, can you give me your DOB with correct time? Let me try, if I can find some characters of yours according to stars. You should give me, taking it as a challenge. :cheer:

Meera sandhu
[quote]

Sir, can you give me your DOB with correct time? Let me try, if I can find some characters of yours according to stars. You should give me, taking it as a challenge. [/quote]

Sandhya, How about my DOB and tell me something?? I am curious to see how it works now!!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

[quote]

Sir, can you give me your DOB with correct time? Let me try, if I can find some characters of yours according to stars. You should give me, taking it as a challenge.

Sandhya, How about my DOB and tell me something?? I am curious to see how it works now!!![/quote]

I have not studied astrology and I am not a predictor of events.
There are 27 stars and persons' characters can be grouped into any one of them. It's 100% sure ...there is striking similarities between two persons born on same star. We malayalis, give importance on stars and all Hindus celebrate birthday on the basis of birth stars, as all Indians celebrate Sivarathri, Durgashtami, Krishna Jayanthi. I am really astonished to know, only South Indians know about stars....

Krishna was born on Rohini star of Chingam month....All Indians celebrate Krishna Jayanthi on same day.
Siva was born on Thiruvathira........ Sivarathri is celebrated all over India on Thiruvathira day of Makaram.
Mahanavami comes on Thiruvonam of Kanni month.......same for all Indians.....
Dushera celebrations commence on Kanni month......(I don't know which star). I have to check calender.
North Indians celebrate some events even without knowing why it's celebrated on that particular day...and of course, it will change each year.

Total 27 stars...30 or 31 days each month. Aswathy is the first star and Revathy is the last one. So, if Aswathy comes on 1st January... then 28th January it's again Aswathy and it goes on....i.e. 3 stars repeats every month.

ONCE IN EVERY 19 YEARS, OUR BIRTHDAY AND DATE OF BIRTH FALLS ON THE SAME DAY...SURE

I don't know astrology. Yet, it's my hobby to watch personality of persons of a particular star......and reach conclusions...

My best friend's husband and me, belong to same star. She always say, since she knows me very well, it's easy for her to predict her husband's character easily. Once she send me a long list of similarities between me and her husband, some of them which I also had not noticed earlier.
Now, her husband feels angry, because....whenever he do something, she says....Sandhya is also like this....Actually, he feel irritated and bored :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Sandhya are you an astrologer or any you are describing here fully about astrology. :laugh: :laugh:

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Some of the peculiarities of stars....
I know only half of them.....and always I reach conclusions, after studying that person's character.

Anizham......very lazy people, never make their own decisions, depend on others, other people use them easily. Good for ladies....but not for males...

Pooruruttathy..... they will fall in love before they reach 20 and it's sure, they will have more than 1 affair :P

Pooram......considered to be the best star for males, but not good for ladies..... But the main problem is they (males) will fall into relationship and can even lose a good future for it. Also, they will never marry the person whom they love. :( I know such cases. Also, chances are that they fall into love for ladies who is older.

Pooyam......also very good one for males...but bad for ladies. But they will get into financial troubles before 30. But they are good heart persons

Rohini......(Krishna's star)...... they really love flirting :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Makam .......(best star for ladies.......also said Makam born Manka-lady). All say the luckiest star for ladies. Family in which she born and also, where she goes, she carries a lot of luck. All persons really love her a lot and feel jealous also. But the problem is though she is lucky for others, luck is not mercy for her :( :( :( :( . Makam born males really love flirting

Karthika......(Subramaniyan's star)...really a good one for both males and females.

Aswathy....... don't know about females.... but aswathy born males may be attracted to bad habits like liquor...... at his early stage and he will get success in life after 34 or so.

Bharani..... I know that (males) they will lose mother in teenage... (I know such cases).

Chithira...they also may lose family members. It can be avoided, if house is re-constructed. they never make sincere relationships.

Thiruvonam.... very powerful persons...will never hear what others say. they are always firm on their decisions.

Makayiram......very intelligent people. But whom ever I know, have never reached high positions that they actually deserve though they have plenty of talent in hand.

Chothi.... they really love gossips..... :silly: :blink:

Ok..I have ended today's classes.
I have already predicted characteristics of many persons....ask Ram, what he says

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.