The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
As i Discuss earlier i too have nothing to told that was special.My first love is my Wife and my last love is my same wife........ :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
As i Discuss earlier i too have nothing to told that was special.My first love is my Wife and my last love is my same wife........ :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Thats great. i wish both of you a happy married life.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I think You too got marry will you force you wife to wear a particular dress or not...........
Both have its value. If it is told love, then both will be lifelong forever. If it is untold love, then the person never forget the loved person.

the best moment of romance is when a person express his or her love by proposing and saying will you marry me.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes Sarala I think this is a accurate answer for this post.Thanks for giving us knowledge about the difference between told and untold Love......
Anything not communicated is futile. Chinmoy rightly expressed this view. But the lovers may get emotionally charged spontaneously and love be communicated even without expressing formally. Deep love disables the lovers to be away from each other even for a moment. They need not say so much in words.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Both have its value. If it is told love, then both will be lifelong forever. If it is untold love, then the person never forget the loved person.

the best moment of romance is when a person express his or her love by proposing and saying will you marry me.

But I don't think, while expressing love itself, boy/girl talks about marriage.....in most case :dry: :laugh: :laugh:
If so, the other may run away :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
I also have no such experience and my first and last love is my wife which is told not untold after marriage.

You have already confessed somewhere that you loved someone at college, though not shared much details. Now, no need to hide it :angry: :angry: :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Anything not communicated is futile. Chinmoy rightly expressed this view. But the lovers may get emotionally charged spontaneously and love be communicated even without expressing formally. Deep love disables the lovers to be away from each other even for a moment. They need not say so much in words.

Anything not communicated is futile. Yet most of the love stories end without letting know, how they feel for each other. It may be for parents or for their own reasons :(

Meera sandhu
many love stories remain futile because they think what other think.In that process someone third take the advantage.......
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.