Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Lol... I don't know.. and after reading few responses I really surprised.. Well, I still consider my online friends as friend.. Yes we have never meeting but still.......

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Lol... I don't know.. and after reading few responses I really surprised.. Well, I still consider my online friends as friend.. Yes we have never meeting but still.......

Friend in Need is a Friend Indeed. Even the real ones who can't stand by you are not friends and sometimes unknown comes to rescue.

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
It depends on individual cases.In my own case the people who helped me right at the beginning when I began writing articles have all become good friends.In fact I have met a few of them and have kept up a good rapport and communication.One of them was a British couple who even visited me at Mangalore a few months ago..So, it all depends on circumstances and also similarity in tastes etc...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Friend in Need is a Friend Indeed. Even the real ones who can't stand by you are not friends and sometimes unknown comes to rescue.

That's quite true.. Sometimes an unknown can be really helpful. I have good experience about this. :)

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
It depends on individual cases.In my own case the people who helped me right at the beginning when I began writing articles have all become good friends.In fact I have met a few of them and have kept up a good rapport and communication.One of them was a British couple who even visited me at Mangalore a few months ago..So, it all depends on circumstances and also similarity in tastes etc...

Well that's really a positive response from you..
I have many friends who are my friends in other sites too, although we have not met any of them before but we can, any time.

Hope i am one of them. :laugh: Happy to have friends like you. :)

False, false promises don't work for longer times. Now that Shrikala is back I am going to meet her soon on my next visit. Matter of a few kilometers only. :whistle:

It works see how long it worked and now when the mango season is over i can't offer you mangoes. :laugh:

So far so good, I have no reason to complain since I have made many friends on line.I don't want too many close friends with whom I can share all my feelings, I have a few and that's more than enough, it is nice to have friends from all categories ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I too have online friends, especially from boddunan. so there are no complaints from my site also. When we maintain a healthy relation ship from both sides then there won't be any problem whether it is online or offline

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I too have online friends, especially from boddunan. so there are no complaints from my site also. When we maintain a healthy relation ship from both sides then there won't be any problem whether it is online or offline

I believe in-"self good so all good."

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

So far so good, I have no reason to complain since I have made many friends on line.I don't want too many close friends with whom I can share all my feelings, I have a few and that's more than enough, it is nice to have friends from all categories ..

I was introduced to writing sites way back in 2008 by a Afro-Brit, when I joined a couple of sites but started working in the end of 2009. She is one one of my best friends. Perhaps you might heard of her- Lady Elena or LadyE. He is on almost all sites though not much active these days due to a tragedy in her family. Then there is a lady almost 85 on hubpages from Chicago, who considers me her son. There are many such friends who wouldlook like sisters, brothers or close relatives.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.