Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
By online conversation, we can't get or Can't be sure,that the particular person is good or bad.
He/she could be good in talking with you,but couldn't get the nature of that person.

Want to make each day Accountable

By online conversation, we can't get or Can't be sure,that the particular person is good or bad.
He/she could be good in talking with you,but couldn't get the nature of that person.

Its true some people are good online but they are not when they are offline. :blink:

Its true some people are good online but they are not when they are offline. :blink:

Yes that's true we can see some people giving false promises and getting cheated after that. But these things happen in real world too. Friendship in a blind way can be risky in this virtual world.

Yes that's true we can see some people giving false promises and getting cheated after that. But these things happen in real world too. Friendship in a blind way can be risky in this virtual world.

Which is why I never make any attempts to try and turn virtual friendship into a real one! The only virtual friend I spoke to in real life is Swetha Shenoy! and it was a very very pleasing experience for me! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

We find many online Fraud,which just traps us,so its better no to disclose any identity which is confidential.

Want to make each day Accountable

We find many online Fraud,which just traps us,so its better no to disclose any identity which is confidential.

True! Therefore one should not give out too much information about self and also not to appear too gullible and emotional to your online friends! You never know who is watching and who will try to turn it to take your advantage, some way or the other!

Which is why I never make any attempts to try and turn virtual friendship into a real one! The only virtual friend I spoke to in real life is Swetha Shenoy! and it was a very very pleasing experience for me! :)

Oh :)

Thank you kalani!

My main problem is , I dont multitask, I do one task at a time which prevents me from checking online things while i work..so probably i have a very few virtual friends like you,arun,abid,sandhya,atul,maverick,....whom i spoke over the phone(except arun)

Well, if i cannot take care of myself, then i see no point in making friends and not talking to them...it is like one finger doesnt know the other finger!

Swetha Shenoy
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
What do you say online friends are friends or just a medium to gather information and enjoy by interacting with them?. :blink:

I doubt because people have thousands of friends on FB or other social sites but in actual it is not feasible to handle those for anyone. :woohoo: Just an interaction with them we make them a friend is it not an insult of a word FRIEND?. :evil:

What do you say guys?. :)

better we avoid saying those people as ''FRIENDS'' :( :( :(

THATS ALL WE CAN DO...we cant consider them as friends :) :)

Oh :)

Thank you kalani!

My main problem is , I dont multitask, I do one task at a time which prevents me from checking online things while i work..so probably i have a very few virtual friends like you,arun,abid,sandhya,atul,maverick,....whom i spoke over the phone(except arun)

Well, if i cannot take care of myself, then i see no point in making friends and not talking to them...it is like one finger doesnt know the other finger!

Thank you ronark!! Re: last part of your reply, totally agree. If a person does not know where to stop and unable to control one's emotions, then that person is an extremely easy prey!

Confidential things should not be shared even with offline friends sometime they also betrays us and at that time those confidential things could be proved dangerous for uw. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.