Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Virtual conservation is common now-a-days and we are even doing shopping online. Trust should be there in any relation and I think when other person is invisible you will analyze more about it before making him as friend. so I think we should judge before choosing any friend whether its online or offline. after seeing faces also there are people who betray us :unsure:

True, virtual or real, trust forms a huge part of any kind of friendship and yes I believe that a virtual friendship is possible, but then attempt should not be made to turn it into a real one for most people's virtual image COULD be very different than the real presence, and that may break trust and friendship as well!

Excatly,it has happened with many people as they tried to convert that virtual friendship in to the real one and failed to accept him/her as they found it to be totally different what he/she has thought about that person. :blink:

Sanjeev it depends as some people have good experience too. I am an big example, I have some clients..and almost most of them came through linkedin, boddunan and other similar site..However FB has many such cases which ur talking about.. :)

LinkedIn is altogether different because they cannot come in contact unless you want to, moreover they are real because they are there for a purpose.

Oh yes for making people her clients she would have talked to them. :)

But on FB that's true most of the people are fake they have 2~3 accounts made there and they just flirt with people. I know almost 10~15 people who do that and the only motive of theirs to be on FB is to find a match for time pass. :evil:

Sanjeev you should go deeper before making such statements. Facebook might be a very good media for earning money if used as sharing your contents and share published articles, that enhance your online income. I have two accounts both with my real identity one for my own use and another for commercial use. Although I never visit every thing is on auto.

Any technology is always misused and we cannt say that its wrong, similarly social networking is also for good purpose but what can we do people dont understand its depth.
@ sanjeev,
I havent talked with my clients till now, you believe it or not.

I agree with @ sunil that FB has lot of earning programs.
Virtual conservation is common now-a-days and we are even doing shopping online. Trust should be there in any relation and I think when other person is invisible you will analyze more about it before making him as friend. so I think we should judge before choosing any friend whether its online or offline. after seeing faces also there are people who betray us :unsure:

True, virtual or real, trust forms a huge part of any kind of friendship and yes I believe that a virtual friendship is possible, but then attempt should not be made to turn it into a real one for most people's virtual image COULD be very different than the real presence, and that may break trust and friendship as well!

Excatly,it has happened with many people as they tried to convert that virtual friendship in to the real one and failed to accept him/her as they found it to be totally different what he/she has thought about that person. :blink:

Sanjeev it depends as some people have good experience too. I am an big example, I have some clients..and almost most of them came through linkedin, boddunan and other similar site..However FB has many such cases which ur talking about.. :)

LinkedIn is altogether different because they cannot come in contact unless you want to, moreover they are real because they are there for a purpose.

But on FB that's true most of the people are fake they have 2~3 accounts made there and they just flirt with people. I know almost 10~15 people who do that and the only motive of theirs to be on FB is to find a match for time pass. :evil:

Sanjeev you should go deeper before making such statements. Facebook might be a very good media for earning money if used as sharing your contents and share published articles, that enhance your online income. I have two accounts both with my real identity one for my own use and another for commercial use. Although I never visit every thing is on auto.

Any technology is always misused and we cannt say that its wrong, similarly social networking is also for good purpose but what can we do people dont understand its depth.
@ sanjeev,
I havent talked with my clients till now, you believe it or not.

I agree with @ sunil that FB has lot of earning programs.

Very true, Rajani I agree! Technology can be useful or reverse, it depends on how you want to use it. Virtual friendships can indeed turn into fruitful relationships, but before that one must be very much clear about their purpose of such friendships. Now, this is a bit ambiguous, but a person who only wants to develop friendships only for passing time in mindless chatter will find friends with same thoughts. One who is looking for intelligent friendships will definitely find such friends!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Rajani K

Suny this is not a statement but an observation i know many people who just use FB for this purpose only.I agree that FB is a good social site even i also have used it to for sharing my articles but not every one does it.May be you might not have seen such people.

@ Kalyani no doubt it depends on person to person how they use it of course if we use FB in a good way it may be very helpful.

@ Rajani i am really surprised to know that you have not talked to your clients.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
yes, i too never talk on phone with the clients i used to have.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I have got new one and she also my good friends.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Yes.. Friends only..But we are not usually in conduct with them. We get lots of information and knowledge from them

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
[quote]
@ Rajani i am really surprised to know that you have not talked to your clients.[/quote]

That's true, I havent talked with anyone on phone till now but I get trusted clients mostly. :) However FB is the only site that needs good analaysis before making friends. Dont expect virtual friends to be like geniune that's what I want to say.
Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
But i never get any trusted clients. all clients deceived me

But i never get any trusted clients. all clients deceived me

All may not be same.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Ram I am telling about clients. Not friends

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.