Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
All most all the online friend are Fraud.They only cheated you.Just escape from such type of friend.Today Facebook is creating a Dangerous situation...........

No, its not true. Yes, Facebook is a different thing altogether although not all bad is about it. It depends on how you appear to others, if you appear to be very emotional, sensitive and volunteer a lot of personal information, then obviously someone is going to try and cheat you!

I have 180 friends on Facebook and all are real, most of them are famous writers on different websites a few my former coworkers. How can I say they are frauds. They are with me for years although I do not go to Facebook but use it as a sharing/bookmarking site. That depends how you use it.

Same here, I do use facebook since there is always something going on among the friends.I too have only known people as friends and I have 91 friends some of whom have been recommended by other friends..But otherwise it is mostly family,relatives and friends in real life and some online friends who I know for a number of years...

I too use facebook and me too don't have much friends. Most of my friends are school and college friends and others are relatives.

In fact I have found a few sure shot ways to make money through Facebook without making much effort.

Thats very interesting Sunil, you must write a blog on it ! I am sure you will get hundreds of views for it :)

Yes, that would be good. Also, this just shows that if you think well, you can use a social networking site to your own advantage and to make some real friends as well.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

yes, we can get good online friends also.Most of the people think negatively, but there are few good people also who are good as a online friend

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

yes, we can get good online friends also.Most of the people think negatively, but there are few good people also who are good as a online friend

Oh yes this world is a mixture of good and bad people from where we need to pick good people for us. :)
Online or offline friend is friend and should treat as friend.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Online or offline friend is friend and should treat as friend.

In online friends we should be just careful.

Want to make each day Accountable

Oh yes this world is a mixture of good and bad people from where we need to pick good people for us. :)

True!! For that you need to have a sensible head and not always wear your heart on your sleeves!!! :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

No, its not true. Yes, Facebook is a different thing altogether although not all bad is about it. It depends on how you appear to others, if you appear to be very emotional, sensitive and volunteer a lot of personal information, then obviously someone is going to try and cheat you![/quote]

I have 180 friends on Facebook and all are real, most of them are famous writers on different websites a few my former coworkers. How can I say they are frauds. They are with me for years although I do not go to Facebook but use it as a sharing/bookmarking site. That depends how you use it.[/quote]

Same here, I do use facebook since there is always something going on among the friends.I too have only known people as friends and I have 91 friends some of whom have been recommended by other friends..But otherwise it is mostly family,relatives and friends in real life and some online friends who I know for a number of years...[/quote]
I too use facebook and me too don't have much friends. Most of my friends are school and college friends and others are relatives.[/quote]

In fact I have found a few sure shot ways to make money through Facebook without making much effort.[/quote]

Thats very interesting Sunil, you must write a blog on it ! I am sure you will get hundreds of views for it :)[/quote]

That is the beauty of it, I neither have to write a blog nor views needed. I am earning Euros. Just a few minutes and you are through. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

No, its not true. Yes, Facebook is a different thing altogether although not all bad is about it. It depends on how you appear to others, if you appear to be very emotional, sensitive and volunteer a lot of personal information, then obviously someone is going to try and cheat you!

I have 180 friends on Facebook and all are real, most of them are famous writers on different websites a few my former coworkers. How can I say they are frauds. They are with me for years although I do not go to Facebook but use it as a sharing/bookmarking site. That depends how you use it.[/quote]

Same here, I do use facebook since there is always something going on among the friends.I too have only known people as friends and I have 91 friends some of whom have been recommended by other friends..But otherwise it is mostly family,relatives and friends in real life and some online friends who I know for a number of years...[/quote]
I too use facebook and me too don't have much friends. Most of my friends are school and college friends and others are relatives.[/quote]

In fact I have found a few sure shot ways to make money through Facebook without making much effort.[/quote]

Thats very interesting Sunil, you must write a blog on it ! I am sure you will get hundreds of views for it :)[/quote]

That is the beauty of it, I neither have to write a blog nor views needed. I am earning Euros. Just a few minutes and you are through. :laugh:[/quote]

Earning Euros or dollors? :laugh:

Yes i am also earning few cents. :laugh:
All most all the online friend are Fraud.They only cheated you.Just escape from such type of friend.Today Facebook is creating a Dangerous situation...........

I have 180 friends on Facebook and all are real, most of them are famous writers on different websites a few my former coworkers. How can I say they are frauds. They are with me for years although I do not go to Facebook but use it as a sharing/bookmarking site. That depends how you use it.

I am not telling the person you know but other unknown friends are not real .T hey must cheat you.........

I am not telling the person you know but other unknown friends are not real .T hey must cheat you.........

Yes they may but that's the life is as one has to identify good people out of whole bunch. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.