Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
But the idea is good, if we kill a cat, next birth we will become cat!!! If kill a dog, next birth will be born as dog!!! ha ha

Meera sandhu
No, I don't believe in rebirth! It does not stand any logical scrutiny! If a few greatest thinkers and scientists and others were reborn - the world would have been a different place altogether!!

{ One thing baffles me which if the myth of the circle of the same beings being born and reborn has any validity. How are we getting these bulging numbers of people! }

That is something I too have wondered about , there would be a population explosion here with everybody coming back in some for or the other, unless of course our creator has planned something better..

It's a mind-boggling thought! That's why I maintain that it won't stand even a few seconds' rational scrutiny!
But the idea is good, if we kill a cat, next birth we will become cat!!! If kill a dog, next birth will be born as dog!!! ha ha

that means in next birth either i will be ant and that too red one or might be lizard.. :ohmy: :ohmy: :dry: :sick: :silly:

a.s.

that means in next birth either i will be ant and that too red one or might be lizard.. :ohmy: :ohmy: :dry: :sick: :silly:

I have killed many mosquitoes and lice till now!!!!
So, next birth I will be born as.. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

yes i forgot the name of mosquitoes, flies and that isect like lice that is in my dogs hair i exactly dont know its name.

a.s.
One thing baffles me which if the myth of the circle of the same beings being born and reborn has any validity. How are we getting these bulging numbers of people!

That's what am also thinking from childhood...
Even bacteria and amoeba are living things. They are multiplying in express speed. Isn't it? Living beings in this world has only increased...never decreased!!!

This also raises the question about extinct species ...how come? dont they have a rebirth ? just imagine how it would be to see Dinosaurs wandering our cities :cheer:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

yes i forgot the name of mosquitoes, flies and that isect like lice that is in my dogs hair i exactly dont know its name.

So you kill lice for your dogs too :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

Actually think of all the different living beings that nature has created and to think they all have a chance of being born again ! I wonder if a mosquito has any such thoughts? :huh: :dry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

i kill lice of my dogs only but i dont act like monkey i told earlier also that they kill lice and eat it.ewww :sick: :sick:

a.s.

Actually think of all the different living beings that nature has created and to think they all have a chance of being born again ! I wonder if a mosquito has any such thoughts? :huh: :dry:

Why not!!!

As you told, "anything seems possible in the universe.'' :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.