Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Even it helps students more. Through self analysis they can understand the strength and weakness in education.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Through self analysis, we can know what is good and what is bad we are doing. The self analysis is nothing but conscience.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I agree. Detecting own faults is more necessary as we are ourselves responsible for self improvement. Not only we should analyse our own mistakes but welcome criticism. Famous saint poet Kabir Das advised- Nindak niyare rakhiye (Be close to your critics).

Very true! It is said that commendation is more dangerous than criticism. If someone praises us then there is zero percent chance of improvement in us but if some one criticizes us then it provokes us for introspection and we can analyze our mistakes.
Self-analysis is nothing but dispassionate dissection of our actions and non-actions which very few of us are capable of undertaking and mostly we benefit from analysis done by others!
Self-analysis is nothing but dispassionate dissection of our actions and non-actions which very few of us are capable of undertaking and mostly we benefit from analysis done by others!

True, because that lays bare our own souls before us and that is scary for many!!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

True, because that lays bare our own souls before us and that is scary for many!!!

Whether we like it or not, a kind of narcissism always prevents us from conducting a self-analysis. Love for praise and hatred for criticism are two things very common in most cases!
I came across this fabulous Chinese proverb "Think of your faults the first part of the night when you are awake, and the faults of others the latter part of the night when you are asleep" , which says it all...

Self analysis on our daily actions ,activities and interactions with others do help us grow as individuals, please add your own views..

self analysis i very important as it develop our capacity of working and Boundary of our thinking.Our work done in a easy way if we think first.............
We are the architecture of our life's building.We are the best to make an analysis.

Want to make each day Accountable

The definition of Self Analysis is ' An independent methodical attempt to study and comprehend one's personality ,emotions and behavior !Besides the advantages it has on all individuals, it is especially recommended to people suffering from depression , since this is supposed to help them come out of it and also those who tend to get easily rattled !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I agree. Detecting own faults is more necessary as we are ourselves responsible for self improvement. Not only we should analyse our own mistakes but welcome criticism. Famous saint poet Kabir Das advised- Nindak niyare rakhiye (Be close to your critics).

Very true! It is said that commendation is more dangerous than criticism. If someone praises us then there is zero percent chance of improvement in us but if some one criticizes us then it provokes us for introspection and we can analyze our mistakes.

I don't agree with your statement that praises do not lead to improvement. Praises are equally important as CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. There are people who are more motivated by being praised while others excel under criticism. There should be balance of both praises and Constructive criticism.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.