Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
While motivation is going on in your mind, there would be many people around you, even your relatives, will try to bring you down.
Its totally upto that person who is getting motivation, to ignore those negative thoughts and to just concentrate on his Motivation.

Want to make each day Accountable

i agree. because i always analyse my problems myself and get a best answer to solve those problems.
Self analysis will not help until, you correct those mistake, which you got while doing this analysis.

Self analysis always helps us with out that we cannot do any thing.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

yes, self analysis will definitely helps to improve our behavior and our way of thinking too.

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com
yes, self analysis will definitely helps to improve our behavior and our way of thinking too.

We should daily analyse our self to make our life more better.

Doing it once in a while when you feel like it is not going to be beneficial to us.Ideally if one can review the entire days happenings impartially, it would definitely help you ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Self analysis helps us alot. When we analyse our self then we never cross our rules which we keep for us

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

It is practical and easy way to understand yourself and the world around you. This practical experience will help you to guide your children and grand children.
It is practical and easy way to understand yourself and the world around you. This practical experience will help you to guide your children and grand children.

I am not sure whether we need to guide the newer generation or whether we can ever think that we are perfect , the very idea of self analysis is that you analyse your actions impartially and see where there is need to correct yourself.This is a life long process and so I doubt if we will ever be in a position to guide others.At best we may be able to share our experiences with them and offer help ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.