Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Self analysis is a best motivation and encouragement and discouragement and depression and disappointment in once life

I am totally confused by this, what exactly are you trying to convey , that self analysis leads to all of the above contrasting emotions and factors at the same time ? :dry:

I think sarala is talking about analysis that makes you feel inferior if taken negatively and good if it being done to make your self feel positive.

I feel that there is no inferior self analysis , since you are impartially and dis passionately analysing your actions and trying to look for reasons as to why you behaved in a certain manner with people things or place ...there is bound to be some negative implications which is to be accepted !

That is the catch... Its not possible to accept well by every person and hence they go in depression.

Yes probably the weak minded and extra sensitive people may go into depression,it also depends a lot on their environment and life style ,,

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Self analysis on our daily actions, activities and interactions with others do help us grow as individuals. It also helps us grow and excel in what we do .

Sharmistha Banerjee
When I did some wrong thing that very moment I won't feel guilty of what I have done.But when after wards I realize of my mistake I tried to solve it many times.

Sharmistha you are very simple and innocent lady. I like your simplicity. It is rarely seen in these days.
Self analysis is a best motivation and encouragement and discouragement and depression and disappointment in once life

I am totally confused by this, what exactly are you trying to convey , that self analysis leads to all of the above contrasting emotions and factors at the same time ? :dry:

I think sarala is talking about analysis that makes you feel inferior if taken negatively and good if it being done to make your self feel positive.

I feel that there is no inferior self analysis , since you are impartially and dis passionately analysing your actions and trying to look for reasons as to why you behaved in a certain manner with people things or place ...there is bound to be some negative implications which is to be accepted !

That is the catch... Its not possible to accept well by every person and hence they go in depression.

Yes probably the weak minded and extra sensitive people may go into depression,it also depends a lot on their environment and life style ,,

Small children and kids go deep into the depression. They are very sensitive. They loose hearts easily.
It's also person specific. A person might perpetually incapable of conducting a critical analysis on oneself and hence is the need to look up to someone's dispassionate , disinterested and enlightening evaluation. Those who are capable of doing so,they are truly blessed!

I agree not many of us can be that detached and have that single minded determination look inside of us...we would definitely try to gloss things over with the hope that things are not so bad as they seem and others too should take some of the blame for our actions..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Self Analysis always helps a person. If they analyse them selves, they will go on right track in their life.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

It is very difficult to decide what is right and what is wrong since what is right for me may be wrong for another person, so the wise thing to do is what I think is right and follow my conscience.Self analysis helps us in making this decision , which may or may not be agreeable to others...

To correct our previous mistakes. To improve ourself in a better way.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
At the situation what we feel good we do, that is nothing but self analysis. as we take decision by thinking about us and our comfortabilty

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

It is very difficult to decide what is right and what is wrong since what is right for me may be wrong for another person, so the wise thing to do is what I think is right and follow my conscience.Self analysis helps us in making this decision , which may or may not be agreeable to others...

That's true! Every single's perception changes from situation to situation. The best course is to decide what works the best for you and then go about it!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.