Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is very difficult to decide what is right and what is wrong since what is right for me may be wrong for another person, so the wise thing to do is what I think is right and follow my conscience.Self analysis helps us in making this decision , which may or may not be agreeable to others...

That's true! Every single's perception changes from situation to situation. The best course is to decide what works the best for you and then go about it!

Exactly , The problem with most people is that they would never want to admit and accept their mistakes , which is the basic step to be followed in self analysis.No matter how much of analysis one does, it would be of no use when you dont want to look into yourself and make the necessary changes that make you a better person...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is very difficult to decide what is right and what is wrong since what is right for me may be wrong for another person, so the wise thing to do is what I think is right and follow my conscience.Self analysis helps us in making this decision , which may or may not be agreeable to others...

That's true! Every single's perception changes from situation to situation. The best course is to decide what works the best for you and then go about it!

Exactly , The problem with most people is that they would never want to admit and accept their mistakes , which is the basic step to be followed in self analysis.No matter how much of analysis one does, it would be of no use when you dont want to look into yourself and make the necessary changes that make you a better person...

actually, people know their mistakes by way of self analysis. But they will not admit to others. But this also does not matter if they improve themselves. But habits are second nature. even if you know your mistakes, it is not easy to change yourself.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

actually, people know their mistakes by way of self analysis. But they will not admit to others. But this also does not matter if they improve themselves. But habits are second nature. even if you know your mistakes, it is not easy to change yourself.

Probably because of inflated ego and false pride, however even realizing that they have made a mistake scope for accepting and improving should be alright...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Probably because of inflated ego and false pride, however even realizing that they have made a mistake scope for accepting and improving should be alright...

That is true, inflated egos and wrong notion about themselves is the reason why most people do not admit their mistakes. I also feel that unable to feel or see from another person's point of view is also the reason why many also do not think they are wrong when they are actually wrong!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

That is true, inflated egos and wrong notion about themselves is the reason why most people do not admit their mistakes. I also feel that unable to feel or see from another person's point of view is also the reason why many also do not think they are wrong when they are actually wrong!

Personally, i also do not admit mistakes to others unless necessary. But I still correct myself.

Personally, i also do not admit mistakes to others unless necessary. But I still correct myself.

That is the point! even if one does not admit it to others, he must admit it to himself at least and that is the first step of self analysis and that does reflect in his behavior later on in the same situation. With most people, they never even reach that first step!

It largely depends on the circumstances , sometimes you may not need to ,but when something is glaring it is better to own up ..we see many of our politicians either tying themselves up in knots giving so many excuses making it even more obvious that they are wrong or pretend as if nothing has happened , both reactions dont help them...

It largely depends on the circumstances , sometimes you may not need to ,but when something is glaring it is better to own up ..we see many of our politicians either tying themselves up in knots giving so many excuses making it even more obvious that they are wrong or pretend as if nothing has happened , both reactions dont help them...

Well that is one kind of self analysis or admittance that we will never see happen! :lol:

It is necessary to admit mistakes only before the concerned persons only if necessary. Otherwise, it is best to make corrections and avoid similar mistakes in future. What you need is correction and not publicity of mistakes.

Well that is one kind of self analysis or admittance that we will never see happen! :lol:

LOL, we can learn a lot from our leaders and ordinary citizens tend to follow their leaders , so what better can be expected ?? :huh:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.