Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
When we start looking at an issue from the other side, the persons perspective things seem lot more different to what we earlier felt.That has been my experience.Once you begin analysing an issue impartially taking both sides into account it becomes very easy to solve the problem at hand...It also help us grow as individuals..

True Usha!! Introspection goes a long way in our personal growth as well as makes us more empathetic towards others' problems!

Exactly ! But very few people do it and even when they have an opportunity to do so, they dont want to do it...I have seen scores of such situations where people have made a mess of their life because of ego and false prestige !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

When we start looking at an issue from the other side, the persons perspective things seem lot more different to what we earlier felt.That has been my experience.Once you begin analysing an issue impartially taking both sides into account it becomes very easy to solve the problem at hand...It also help us grow as individuals..

True Usha!! Introspection goes a long way in our personal growth as well as makes us more empathetic towards others' problems!

Exactly ! But very few people do it and even when they have an opportunity to do so, they dont want to do it...I have seen scores of such situations where people have made a mess of their life because of ego and false prestige !

Probably because they are not willing to concede that they are wrong and others may be right???? or better still, they are so busy fueling their own self-inflated egos that they are blind to the obvious!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It's really a nice way to understand ourself and I think once in a while we need to follow it :)
It's really a nice way to understand ourself and I think once in a while we need to follow it :)

Once in a way is fine, but doing it on a regular basis is definitely even better since it keeps you on your toes by sharpening your senses..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I think we should make our mind such that we don't commit mistakes.
Its upto us,how we do it.

Want to make each day Accountable

yes thats true, but how do we do that unless we analyse our actions .As human beings we can never be perfect and mistakes are bound to happen, sometimes knowingly and sometimes unknowingly...

yes thats true, but how do we do that unless we analyse our actions .As human beings we can never be perfect and mistakes are bound to happen, sometimes knowingly and sometimes unknowingly...

We are not always good at our Analysis.
According to us,it may be right, but according to the universe,it may be wrong.

when you make a self analysis it is an impartial introspection about your days activities and interactions with others and whether there was anything that needs to be done to make things better etc etc it really does not concern anyone else and one need not really bother about the universe.You cannot please all even if you are right all the time..

when you make a self analysis it is an impartial introspection about your days activities and interactions with others and whether there was anything that needs to be done to make things better etc etc it really does not concern anyone else and one need not really bother about the universe.You cannot please all even if you are right all the time..

What i want to say that From ourside,we could say that we are right, But we can't be right always.

self analysis is nothing but a self help

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.