Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
simmi ...

i agree. because i always analyse my problems myself and get a best answer to solve those problems...

Self analysis will not help until, you correct those mistake, which you got while doing this analysis.

Thats absolutely right ! There is no point in going through the exercise f you are not ready to accept your faults and make amends as and when you can.I agree with simmi that only we can find answers and solutions to our problems...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

With out self analysis how you can analyse others. This is must and required for every one who want to be in a great stage.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

With out self analysis how you can analyse others. This is must and required for every one who want to be in a great stage.

Well, we can analyse others only as much as they let us do it ...Once we begin analysing ourselves it becomes easier to analyse their actions and interactions with us..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Self analysis is a best motivation and encouragement and discouragement and depression and disappointment in once life

I am totally confused by this, what exactly are you trying to convey , that self analysis leads to all of the above contrasting emotions and factors at the same time ? :dry:

Self analysis is a best motivation and encouragement and discouragement and depression and disappointment in once life

I am totally confused by this, what exactly are you trying to convey , that self analysis leads to all of the above contrasting emotions and factors at the same time ? :dry:

I think sarala is talking about analysis that makes you feel inferior if taken negatively and good if it being done to make your self feel positive.

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Self analysis helps in mapping your strengths and weaknesses. Your understanding of self will help you as nobody knows you better than you yourself!

Live in the present :)

I think sarala is talking about analysis that makes you feel inferior if taken negatively and good if it being done to make your self feel positive.

I feel that there is no inferior self analysis , since you are impartially and dis passionately analysing your actions and trying to look for reasons as to why you behaved in a certain manner with people things or place ...there is bound to be some negative implications which is to be accepted !

I feel that there is no inferior self analysis , since you are impartially and dis passionately analysing your actions and trying to look for reasons as to why you behaved in a certain manner with people things or place ...there is bound to be some negative implications which is to be accepted !

That is the catch... Its not possible to accept well by every person and hence they go in depression.

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
It's also person specific. A person might perpetually incapable of conducting a critical analysis on oneself and hence is the need to look up to someone's dispassionate , disinterested and enlightening evaluation. Those who are capable of doing so,they are truly blessed!
When I did some wrong thing that very moment I won't feel guilty of what I have done.But when after wards I realize of my mistake I tried to solve it many times.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.