The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It depends upon what kind of movie or serial it is.
Earlier Aahat was one of the best indian horror show and i still miss that.
And from movies many are there but Rec and Shutter are tottaly mind blowing..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

Yesterday I saw Raaz-3 on theater and its not a good movie nothing is there in the film which make us feel that we are seeing a horror movie it was boring to sit in theater and watching it. :evil:

Yesterday I saw Raaz-3 on theater and its not a good movie nothing is there in the film which make us feel that we are seeing a horror movie it was boring to sit in theater and watching it. :evil:

Dracula Kesavan bored with a horror movie :evil: :evil:
So surprising....
Did you went alone or take your kids also? :sick:

Meera sandhu
No I went along with my friends.Kids are not allowed to see this movie. :)

Yes Sanjeev. I heard about it too. Its not a good movie. Also there are no good horror movies coming these days. Lets hope some kicker movie is released soon..

Yes Sanjeev. I heard about it too. Its not a good movie. Also there are no good horror movies coming these days. Lets hope some kicker movie is released soon..

Yes this movie is not about ghost but about black magic.The scene wher the geroine goes in the washroom and comes out with out clothes was the best scene in the movie. :laugh:

Yes this movie is not about ghost but about black magic.The scene wher the geroine goes in the washroom and comes out with out clothes was the best scene in the movie. :laugh:

ha haa... Seems like you watched the comedy movie.

No that was not a comedy scene that was a horror scene though. Heroine of the film goes to wash room and sees fly coming out of the sink and then thousands of flies come out and bite her so to get rid of them she puts off her clothes and runs away from the washroom and reaches in the party where all the media persons were ready to cover the party they take photo of that naked heroine. :laugh:

No that was not a comedy scene that was a horror scene though. Heroine of the film goes to wash room and sees fly coming out of the sink and then thousands of flies come out and bite her so to get rid of them she puts off her clothes and runs away from the washroom and reaches in the party where all the media persons were ready to cover the party they take photo of that naked heroine. :laugh:

I'll watch that movie for this scene only.. But i can't stop laughing... :evil: :evil: :evil:

I'll watch that movie for this scene only.. But i can't stop laughing... :evil: :evil: :evil:

Come on that was not a comedy scene i wrote it such that it was a comedy scene.Once you will see it you won't laugh at it. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.