The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't like ghost movies as I feel it's not real. But I love to watch suspense thrillers

Meera sandhu
Sandhya there are ghosts in this earth you can see some of them in one of our place near hyderabad.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I like to see horror movies with large sound and single it will make more interesting. That is also a great experience to have that one.

Night time , alone in the room, with lights off and a loud volume make for a perfect watch. That is sure to give you goosebumps. :P Isn't it ?

Live in the present :)
I like to see horror movies with large sound and single it will make more interesting. That is also a great experience to have that one.

Night time , alone in the room, with lights off and a loud volume make for a perfect watch. That is sure to give you goosebumps. :P Isn't it ?

Hoping you will also be dancing with them, as you really love dance :P

Meera sandhu
Asha wrote:
Sasikanth wrote:

Night time , alone in the room, with lights off and a loud volume make for a perfect watch. That is sure to give you goosebumps. Isn't it ?
Hoping you will also be dancing with them, as you really love dance

That will be happy for me I had a one dream as I want to see ghost lively. But the chance is not coming for me.

Asha wrote:
Sasikanth wrote:

Night time , alone in the room, with lights off and a loud volume make for a perfect watch. That is sure to give you goosebumps. Isn't it ?

That will be happy for me I had a one dream as I want to see ghost lively. But the chance is not coming for me.

There is an experiment with coin and candle to see ghost.

Can anyone tell me how it can be done? :unsure: :unsure:

Meera sandhu
Asha wrote:
Sasikanth wrote:

I have not heard about candle and coin method but I read somewhere that some people in England communicate with the spirit of their loved ones using a coin and a board in which all the letters of the alphabets and the numbers from 0-9 are written. when the person ask a question to the spirit, it answers by moving the coins from one letter to another letter to form the words. I don't know if its true
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Yes I had seen this type of game in a serial in my child hood But i did not believe it really.

Asha wrote:
Sasikanth wrote:

I have not heard about candle and coin method but I read somewhere that some people in England communicate with the spirit of their loved ones using a coin and a board in which all the letters of the alphabets and the numbers from 0-9 are written. when the person ask a question to the spirit, it answers by moving the coins from one letter to another letter to form the words. I don't know if its true

Ya..I read so.
But there is some Indian version related to coin.......where ghost will come inside coin :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Asha wrote:
Sasikanth wrote:

Its not for you Sandhya beacause you know someone had mentioned about a heart attack previously :P

Live in the present :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.