The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It depends upon what kind of movie or serial it is.
Earlier Aahat was one of the best indian horror show and i still miss that.
And from movies many are there but Rec and Shutter are tottaly mind blowing..

Yesterday I saw Raaz-3 on theater and its not a good movie nothing is there in the film which make us feel that we are seeing a horror movie it was boring to sit in theater and watching it. :evil:

Yes Sanjeev. I heard about it too. Its not a good movie. Also there are no good horror movies coming these days. Lets hope some kicker movie is released soon..

Yes this movie is not about ghost but about black magic.The scene wher the geroine goes in the washroom and comes out with out clothes was the best scene in the movie. :laugh:

ha haa... Seems like you watched the comedy movie.

No that was not a comedy scene that was a horror scene though. Heroine of the film goes to wash room and sees fly coming out of the sink and then thousands of flies come out and bite her so to get rid of them she puts off her clothes and runs away from the washroom and reaches in the party where all the media persons were ready to cover the party they take photo of that naked heroine. :laugh:

I'll watch that movie for this scene only.. But i can't stop laughing... :evil: :evil: :evil:

Come on that was not a comedy scene i wrote it such that it was a comedy scene.Once you will see it you won't laugh at it. :laugh:

you guys will be watching it seriously :angry: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

Yesterday I saw Raaz-3 on theater and its not a good movie nothing is there in the film which make us feel that we are seeing a horror movie it was boring to sit in theater and watching it. :evil:

Yes Sanjeev. I heard about it too. Its not a good movie. Also there are no good horror movies coming these days. Lets hope some kicker movie is released soon..

Yes this movie is not about ghost but about black magic.The scene wher the geroine goes in the washroom and comes out with out clothes was the best scene in the movie. :laugh:

No that was not a comedy scene that was a horror scene though. Heroine of the film goes to wash room and sees fly coming out of the sink and then thousands of flies come out and bite her so to get rid of them she puts off her clothes and runs away from the washroom and reaches in the party where all the media persons were ready to cover the party they take photo of that naked heroine. :laugh:

I'll watch that movie for this scene only.. But i can't stop laughing... :evil: :evil: :evil:

Come on that was not a comedy scene i wrote it such that it was a comedy scene.Once you will see it you won't laugh at it. :laugh:

You mean we should watch funny horror scenes and cheap comedy seriously!! Then who would be responsible for our mental state and bills. What is the use of getting afraid watching famous heroins in roles of funny horror characters!!

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You mean we should watch funny horror scenes and cheap comedy seriously!! Then who would be responsible for our mental state and bills. What is the use of getting afraid watching famous heroins in roles of funny horror characters!!

Our Dracula knows well what I asked him :cheer: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Our Dracula knows well what I asked him :cheer: :laugh: :laugh:

Okay I thought that was related to this thread. Go on ask him if you think he will answer correctly. :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I just love to watch the horror movies and also serials.I am not afraid of all those.Instead I watch them with great interest.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I just love to watch the horror movies and also serials.I am not afraid of all those.Instead I watch them with great interest.

Do you see fear files being telecast on Zee TV these days its nice horror program.Even my daughter who is 4 years of age sees it with great interest.She always wait for this program on Saturaday and Sunday very keenly. :)
I donot like to see movies or serials. Even i dont like to see television at all i hate.
I donot like to see movies or serials. Even i dont like to see television at all i hate.

Don't watch TV at all. Don't you see Telgu films? :laugh: Rarely I see people who don't watch TV. :blink:
Yes I love to watch them. Now a days in Zee telugu they are showing the Horror serials which is a hindi version translated to telugu.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Recently I watched the horror movie Deep Red.It's very scary movie.I like the movie.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.