The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes I had seen this type of game in a serial in my child hood But i did not believe it really.

You believe in ghosts.
Yet you can't believe in this game :angry: :P

Meera sandhu
Asha wrote:
Sasikanth wrote:
I like to see horror movies with large sound and single it will make more interesting. That is also a great experience to have that one.

Night time , alone in the room, with lights off and a loud volume make for a perfect watch. That is sure to give you goosebumps. Isn't it ?
Hoping you will also be dancing with them, as you really love dance

That will be happy for me I had a one dream as I want to see ghost lively. But the chance is not coming for me.

There is an experiment with coin and candle to see ghost.

Can anyone tell me how it can be done? :unsure: :unsure:

I have not heard about candle and coin method but I read somewhere that some people in England communicate with the spirit of their loved ones using a coin and a board in which all the letters of the alphabets and the numbers from 0-9 are written. when the person ask a question to the spirit, it answers by moving the coins from one letter to another letter to form the words. I don't know if its true

Ya..I read so.
But there is some Indian version related to coin.......where ghost will come inside coin :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ghost inside the coin??? I am hearing it for the first time.
Asha wrote:
Sasikanth wrote:
I like to see horror movies with large sound and single it will make more interesting. That is also a great experience to have that one.

Night time , alone in the room, with lights off and a loud volume make for a perfect watch. That is sure to give you goosebumps. Isn't it ?

That will be happy for me I had a one dream as I want to see ghost lively. But the chance is not coming for me.

I have not heard about candle and coin method but I read somewhere that some people in England communicate with the spirit of their loved ones using a coin and a board in which all the letters of the alphabets and the numbers from 0-9 are written. when the person ask a question to the spirit, it answers by moving the coins from one letter to another letter to form the words. I don't know if its true

Ya..I read so.
But there is some Indian version related to coin.......where ghost will come inside coin :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I saw it in some Hindi movie....
Let us wait for some more responses....

Something like coin and candle. I remember, while I was studying in hostel, some friends tried once.
Truth is that coin moves....making us believe there is ghost.
But some scientific principle behind it :silly: :silly:

Meera sandhu
Asha wrote:
Sasikanth wrote:

Ya..I read so.

Unless I see a ghost myself and talk to him/her personally i am not going to trust in ghosts.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Asha wrote:
Sasikanth wrote:

Ya..I read so.

Unless I see a ghost myself and talk to him/her personally i am not going to trust in ghosts.

That's right its hard to believe on things which we have not seen. I also have not seen them so i too don't believe on their existence but there are people who claim that they have talked to ghosts and seen them what is that may be they have seen something else like ghosts. :laugh:
Asha wrote:
Sasikanth wrote:

Ya..I read so.

That's right its hard to believe on things which we have not seen. I also have not seen them so i too don't believe on their existence but there are people who claim that they have talked to ghosts and seen them what is that may be they have seen something else like ghosts. :laugh:

may be ghosts' shadows singing and dancing ;)
Do you know, ghosts really love Amavasi...(no moon)

Meera sandhu
Yes, i like to see but in between itself i will stop due to fear because i will not get sleep.
Yes, i like to see but in between itself i will stop due to fear because i will not get sleep.

I suggest you to stop seeing these to save you from nightmares, I hope you shall have a better sleep if you avoid watching that makes you afraid. :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am a very kind hearted person ;) ;) ;) so don't wish to see horror movies or serials. Very rare cases used to see.

@ Lakshmi

Yes. Horror movies and serials definitely affect our sleep a lot.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I like to watch well made suspenseful films.Psycho is one of my favorite horror movies. I also like some Hindi films like Kohra, Gumnam and Bees Saal baad which were all well made and had great music in them.They dont actually frighten you to the effect that you are unable to sleep, but do give you a fright and thrill.. :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.