Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There are few ad which we can not see altogether at home. Do you agree?

If I am not mistaken , I think such ads are shown after a certain time at night , right? some of them are bold and meaningless lol... :laugh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

If I am not mistaken , I think such ads are shown after a certain time at night , right? some of them are bold and meaningless lol... :laugh:

But I ave not seen those ads ever, perhaps for reasons I am not much for TV viewing and those Chanel not available on Tata sky.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

No some comes in any time.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Tell me what ads are those, I want to give them a try.

Ram will be able to tell you ! My own TV watching goes like this - I am on the net like now and the Tv is blaring in the background and I look up once in a while to see what is happening ! :P Only when there is something really good do I watch it with concentration...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Ram will be able to tell you ! My own TV watching goes like this - I am on the net like now and the Tv is blaring in the background and I look up once in a while to see what is happening ! :P Only when there is something really good do I watch it with concentration...

same goes with me, I am mostly looking at my keyboard while listening either news or the very loud music they play along with serials that my wife watches. I may not become blind due to overuse of internet but deaf I sure would be the way they play music tracks along the shows, even news channels.....horrible.
amul-dhoni-ad.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

My Favorite ads are Amul Ads... based on latest theme/scenario.

Here is one example :

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8258]}

:lol:

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
I really like Fevicol ad....a man catching fish using fevicol. Isn't it funny???

Meera sandhu
I also like Raymond suiting ads, cadbury ads, Titan ads and Vodafone ZooZoo ads like this:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8225]}

I also liked the zoo zoo adds. They were really funny and interesting. Besides this I like,
Dhara Cooking oil - The Jalebi boy
Asian paints - The neighbour comes calling,"Wah Sunil Babu,naya ghar, nayi gadi, nayi Mrs., Badhiya hai"
Naukri.com - Full form of Hari Sadu
Cadbury - Pappu Paas Ho Gaya
Sprite- Seedhi baat, no bakwas
Amul milk - Doodh, Doodh, Doodh
I too like zoozoo ads. very funny.

But dont like daily milk chocolate silk ad. as they spread chocolate around their mouth

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.