Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I love the Boman Irani's Ambuja cement ad, Airtel Har Ek Friend Jaroori hota hai ad, and th ebest that I always love is a very old ad, Rolo ad! That one is the best and funniest that I ever saw!

Here is the video for the Rolo ad, my favoritest! It's not a copyrighted video so you can look!

http://admack.com/video/X6YO8K7MWGDA/Rolos-Advert-Funny-an-Elephant-never-forgets

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I love the Boman Irani's Ambuja cement ad, Airtel Har Ek Friend Jaroori hota hai ad, and th ebest that I always love is a very old ad, Rolo ad! That one is the best and funniest that I ever saw!

The Ambuja cement one is really good, very effective...There was one earlier for one of the spacious cars or off the road vehicles where Boman Irani is visiting a Japanese couple with his entire family consisting of a dozen odd people , which was hilarious...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes some ads are truely meaningful. We learn from ads also. Some are humourus and absurd also.

The Ambuja cement one is really good, very effective...There was one earlier for one of the spacious cars or off the road vehicles where Boman Irani is visiting a Japanese couple with his entire family consisting of a dozen odd people , which was hilarious...

Yeah, I remember that now, although I don't remember for which car it was, just too good!! Did you see the Rolo ad, its just too good!

I hate the Thums Up Aaj Kush toofani karte hai ads! They are too dangerous and there are gullible young people who try to do such stunts themselves, the catchline is too attractive for them.

About 10 days ago, a young engineer originally from AP, was visiting Lonavala, near Pune and there are two bridges close to each other with merely about 5 feet gap between the two. These young men were jumping across them as a challenge. This one lost footing and fell down and died instantly!!

Yeah, I remember that now, although I don't remember for which car it was, just too good!! Did you see the Rolo ad, its just too good!

I just watched it, it is great :P ! The ideas these people come out with, some of them are brilliant !There used to be different ads for Marlboro cigarettes, you might have seen them in UK, used to look like classy western movie clips..One of the best ads ...Of course cigarette ads are now banned !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I hate the Thums Up Aaj Kush toofani karte hai ads! They are too dangerous and there are gullible young people who try to do such stunts themselves, the catchline is too attractive for them.

About 10 days ago, a young engineer originally from AP, was visiting Lonavala, near Pune and there are two bridges close to each other with merely about 5 feet gap between the two. These young men were jumping across them as a challenge. This one lost footing and fell down and died instantly!!

Oh My God ! :( Youngsters dont realise the value of life and can be so reckless ! what a waste of precious life and the families ...My son too does this often Bungee jumping ,skydiving etc ; of course there are safety measures but I get worried all the time !...

I just watched it, it is great :P ! The ideas these people come out with, some of them are brilliant !There used to be different ads for Marlboro cigarettes, you might have seen them in UK, used to look like classy western movie clips..One of the best ads ...Of course cigarette ads are now banned !

Yes, I have seen that, it was good. These people do get original ideas, and most of ours are copied from there ads!! :laugh: :laugh:

Oh My God ! :( Youngsters dont realise the value of life and can be so reckless ! what a waste of precious life and the families ...My son too does this often Bungee jumping ,skydiving etc ; of course there are safety measures but I get worried all the time !...

Yes, but those sort of sports are supervised by professionals and there are more than adequate safety measures and guidelines, but the people who try these out hardly know about those measures neither are they interested in them, they only want to have fun!!

There are few ad which we can not see altogether at home. Do you agree?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.