Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There are few ad which we can not see altogether at home. Do you agree?

If I am not mistaken , I think such ads are shown after a certain time at night , right? some of them are bold and meaningless lol... :laugh:

What is the time limit for such ads? I have seen many such, especially those deo ads being shown during evenings when children are very much up and watching TV! :(

Shaving lotions, deodorant, perfumes.....all such 'men ads' are filled only with vulgar, nothing else. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Meera sandhu
There are few ad which we can not see altogether at home. Do you agree?

If I am not mistaken , I think such ads are shown after a certain time at night , right? some of them are bold and meaningless lol... :laugh:

What is the time limit for such ads? I have seen many such, especially those deo ads being shown during evenings when children are very much up and watching TV! :(

Shaving lotions, deodorant, perfumes.....all such 'men ads' are filled only with vulgar, nothing else. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

very true.
But irony is if somebody speaks against it, they will be considered as moral police, and our so called freedom-of-expression savvies immediately hold flag of opposition and start roaring... :dry: .

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
My Favorite ads are Amul Ads... based on latest theme/scenario.

Here is one example :

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8259]}

:lol:

Where is the example, Kumaresh??? :blink: :S :unsure:

I have updated ... now you can see... :lol:

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Yes Amul ads are good to watch.. I love the Amul ice-cream ad too..
I also love the HUTCH ads with a doggy following the boy or girl where they go... ;) :lol:
I don't love dairy milk ads but have you watch the cadbury Bourville ad( funny)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ak_yDVFqRwk
rajani, i think we can't add links of advertisements here

Meera sandhu
Perfume ,deo ,soap are some most irritating advertisement to see all together.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

That's not a problem sandhya, if the video violates any policies, the youtube will remove it!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

That's not a problem sandhya, if the video violates any policies, the youtube will remove it!!

So....
we can post advertisement youtube links here. :unsure: :unsure:

But how can we know about its policies??? Also, isn't it something like promoting products here, providing its links :evil: :evil: ???

Please clear my doubt. :whistle:

Meera sandhu

So....

But how can we know about its policies??? Also, isn't it something like promoting products here, providing its links :evil: :evil: ???

I have seen many are using youtube links here.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

So....

Using links to other sites to advertise something is definitely not recommended but in this case, we are only talking about ads that are fun and creative so an occasional link is not wrong. But this allowance should be used with caution and only where it is required, if you start posting links to ads that are shown daily, it is useless.

I posted the link to Rolo ad because its very old and is never shown anywhere now. The ads that are shown regularly need not be posted here, mere reference is okay! I hope I am clear! As to the link Rajani has posted, its only a single link and its okay! BUt I would advise everyone against posting more links!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani, Rajani K
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.