Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I find that Amitabhs ads on Gujrat tourism were really good with some classy photo shots of interesting spots from Gujarat, other than that I find all the ads that the present day stars act in are quite silly and unimpressive, the onlt thing impressive about them is the amount of money paid to them ! :dry:

Yes, those are very clever ads, a shrewd move by the Gujarat government, roping in Amitabh for that!!

I also used to like the ad created by Madhya Pradesh Tourism Development which used the eyes as a core concept to showcase their places of interest! It was very creative and attractive.

Yes , I think I have seen Madhya Pradesh one which was nice as well :) Most cell phone ads are nice to watch !

Yes..most of those ads are attractive and catchy! The best one so far, I think, is the Airtel Har ek Friend Zaroori hota hai!! i love that one!!

The one with the little boy and his pet dog was really cute, there were different ones made with the two and all of them were adorable..

Yes, that was the Hutch then turned into Vodafone ad, before they brought the zoozoo! That pedigreed dog then shot into quite a publicity and those pups started selling for rs. 30,000 at that time!! Not sure what happened to sales of Vodafone, but the dog sold quite a lot with those ads!! :laugh:

I can well imagine ! Now they have some really nice ads for Vodafone with the old gentleman and the youngster becoming friends, I like the way it was shown, initially the boy and the man becoming friends and now the boy stealing time from his friends and playing chess or some board game with his old friend...very beautifully imagined !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I find that Amitabhs ads on Gujrat tourism were really good with some classy photo shots of interesting spots from Gujarat, other than that I find all the ads that the present day stars act in are quite silly and unimpressive, the onlt thing impressive about them is the amount of money paid to them ! :dry:

Yes, those are very clever ads, a shrewd move by the Gujarat government, roping in Amitabh for that!!

I also used to like the ad created by Madhya Pradesh Tourism Development which used the eyes as a core concept to showcase their places of interest! It was very creative and attractive.

Yes , I think I have seen Madhya Pradesh one which was nice as well :) Most cell phone ads are nice to watch !

Yes..most of those ads are attractive and catchy! The best one so far, I think, is the Airtel Har ek Friend Zaroori hota hai!! i love that one!!

The one with the little boy and his pet dog was really cute, there were different ones made with the two and all of them were adorable..

Yes, that was the Hutch then turned into Vodafone ad, before they brought the zoozoo! That pedigreed dog then shot into quite a publicity and those pups started selling for rs. 30,000 at that time!! Not sure what happened to sales of Vodafone, but the dog sold quite a lot with those ads!! :laugh:

I can well imagine ! Now they have some really nice ads for Vodafone with the old gentleman and the youngster becoming friends, I like the way it was shown, initially the boy and the man becoming friends and now the boy stealing time from his friends and playing chess or some board game with his old friend...very beautifully imagined !

Yes this new ad is really cute! And I am really glad that they are making such ads because ads influence youngsters a lot and I feel such ads will make the young children become more caring to others, especially elders.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Very true Kalyani, it is very important that youngsters respect and care for the older people at least to start with, their own relatives and friends...
All the tourism ads are very colorful and attractive ..
Another very funny ad is for Colgate Plax where the model is constantly gargling LOL...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I like the cadbury's ad of a little girl.
When her grand mother asks her cadbury's she say, "Chutta ho gaya". When grand mother says, it's also ok..you are my 'Pari'.....what a lovely ad. Isn't it???

Meera sandhu
When her grand mother asks her cadbury's she say, "Chutta ho gaya". When grand mother says, it's also ok..you are my 'Pari'.....what a lovely ad. Isn't it???

Yes that was the best of the lot :) , however, the later ones were disgusting :angry: chocolate smeared all over the face and supposed to be enjoying it , what were they trying to prove ?that eating cadburys make you behave like a barbarian? :huh: :dry:

Yes that was the best of the lot :) , however, the later ones were disgusting :angry: chocolate smeared all over the face and supposed to be enjoying it , what were they trying to prove ?that eating cadburys make you behave like a barbarian? :huh: :dry:

Is it Cadbury's ad or gems ad, a woman sitting on small gems...a man notices her....at last everything burst out :whistle: :whistle:

I really hate that ad....so funny

An ad is there......of Kangaroos with song, Chanda hai tu and its remix. It's a lovely ad and a bit different too

Meera sandhu
I love to see Car, which are very expensive and whenever such ads comes on TV, I love to see.

Want to make each day Accountable

I also love the ad of the Animation of Squirrel. The chemistry is shown between two squirrels.
kitkat break toh banta hai.

Want to make each day Accountable

I also love the ad of the Animation of Squirrel. The chemistry is shown between two squirrels.
kitkat break toh banta hai.

My girl really loves it a lot.
Same is the case of Kit kat ad(I think so), when an old woman changes to a dog as soon as she eats it

@Ronark...
Can you edit your previous post to add some thing new???

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.