Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I really love all Johnson and Johnson babies...so cute...

One ad is there, when a kid stands in his own legs and his mother watching......so nice

Meera sandhu
I also like Raymond suiting ads, cadbury ads, Titan ads and Vodafone ZooZoo ads like this:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8225]}

I also liked the zoo zoo adds. They were really funny and interesting. Besides this I like,
Dhara Cooking oil - The Jalebi boy
Asian paints - The neighbour comes calling,"Wah Sunil Babu,naya ghar, nayi gadi, nayi Mrs., Badhiya hai"
Naukri.com - Full form of Hari Sadu
Cadbury - Pappu Paas Ho Gaya
Sprite- Seedhi baat, no bakwas
Amul milk - Doodh, Doodh, Doodh

I too like the Asian Paints ad , some of the houses and interiors shown are really beautiful.
Another one that I liked was for Diapers ( baby's napkins) where Kajol is clicking the baby's various activities, very nicely done ! In fact All Kajol's ads are nice to watch :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I also like Raymond suiting ads, cadbury ads, Titan ads and Vodafone ZooZoo ads like this:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8225]}

I also liked the zoo zoo adds. They were really funny and interesting. Besides this I like,
Dhara Cooking oil - The Jalebi boy
Asian paints - The neighbour comes calling,"Wah Sunil Babu,naya ghar, nayi gadi, nayi Mrs., Badhiya hai"
Naukri.com - Full form of Hari Sadu
Cadbury - Pappu Paas Ho Gaya
Sprite- Seedhi baat, no bakwas
Amul milk - Doodh, Doodh, Doodh

I too like the Asian Paints ad , some of the houses and interiors shown are really beautiful.
Another one that I liked was for Diapers ( baby's napkins) where Kajol is clicking the baby's various activities, very nicely done ! In fact All Kajol's ads are nice to watch :)

All alpenliebe ads of Kajol are worth to watch.
amulad.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Here is another amul Ad....

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8256]}

:laugh: :laugh:

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
I am repeatedly asking, can we post ad images in forum?????

Meera sandhu
I too like zoozoo ads. very funny.

But dont like daily milk chocolate silk ad. as they spread chocolate around their mouth

The same here, I too hate cadbury ads where the models smear their faces and mouth with the chocolate, disgusting ! :blink: Cant they do it without all that smear, am sure it would be as effective !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

My Favorite ads are Amul Ads... based on latest theme/scenario.

Here is one example :

:lol:

Where is the example, Kumaresh??? :blink: :S :unsure:
amul-dhoni-ad_2012-07-19.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I am repeatedly asking, can we post ad images in forum?????

You can, but when you download them, just look for word copyrights if mentioned anywhere there!

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
There are few ad which we can not see altogether at home. Do you agree?

If I am not mistaken , I think such ads are shown after a certain time at night , right? some of them are bold and meaningless lol... :laugh:

What is the time limit for such ads? I have seen many such, especially those deo ads being shown during evenings when children are very much up and watching TV! :(

Here is another amul Ad....

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8256]}

:laugh: :laugh:

I too like all amul ads. All are good to watch. :cheer: :)

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.