Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Let me tell you something about Remanika textiles ad.....it was shown 18 years before in Malayalam Doordarshan....
It's a very beautiful ad....till now, it's my most favourite one. Really very very special.
Music was given by A.R.Rehman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjmX8m-M6WY&feature=related

Sorry, i can't find its video. i also want to see it once

Meera sandhu
Let me tell you something about Remanika textiles ad.....it was shown 18 years before in Malayalam Doordarshan....
It's a very beautiful ad....till now, it's my most favourite one. Really very very special.

But where are the saree ad Sandhya? it is only the jingle and A.R.Rehman's pictures that is there on that video.. :huh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

But where are the saree ad Sandhya? it is only the jingle and A.R.Rehman's pictures that is there on that video.. :huh:

Yes, i couldn't get its you tube video...... :huh: :huh: :huh:

Meera sandhu
I find that Amitabhs ads on Gujrat tourism were really good with some classy photo shots of interesting spots from Gujarat, other than that I find all the ads that the present day stars act in are quite silly and unimpressive, the onlt thing impressive about them is the amount of money paid to them ! :dry:

Yes, those are very clever ads, a shrewd move by the Gujarat government, roping in Amitabh for that!!

I also used to like the ad created by Madhya Pradesh Tourism Development which used the eyes as a core concept to showcase their places of interest! It was very creative and attractive.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Bruce Lee wrote:
I love a add or google chrome which is made awesome with creativity.

What about rediff mail ad where a person baths and all things around him start dancing and singing. His steps and expressions is really lovable to watch

Sandhya I had not seen that add up to now.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I find that Amitabhs ads on Gujrat tourism were really good with some classy photo shots of interesting spots from Gujarat, other than that I find all the ads that the present day stars act in are quite silly and unimpressive, the onlt thing impressive about them is the amount of money paid to them ! :dry:

Yes, those are very clever ads, a shrewd move by the Gujarat government, roping in Amitabh for that!!

I also used to like the ad created by Madhya Pradesh Tourism Development which used the eyes as a core concept to showcase their places of interest! It was very creative and attractive.

Yes , I think I have seen Madhya Pradesh one which was nice as well :) Most cell phone ads are nice to watch !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes , I think I have seen Madhya Pradesh one which was nice as well :) Most cell phone ads are nice to watch !

Yes..most of those ads are attractive and catchy! The best one so far, I think, is the Airtel Har ek Friend Zaroori hota hai!! i love that one!!

The resent ads of a laptop, which feature two bollywood actor Ranbir Kapoor and Omi Vaidhya.

I really like it.

Want to make each day Accountable

Yes..most of those ads are attractive and catchy! The best one so far, I think, is the Airtel Har ek Friend Zaroori hota hai!! i love that one!!

The one with the little boy and his pet dog was really cute, there were different ones made with the two and all of them were adorable..

The one with the little boy and his pet dog was really cute, there were different ones made with the two and all of them were adorable..

Yes, that was the Hutch then turned into Vodafone ad, before they brought the zoozoo! That pedigreed dog then shot into quite a publicity and those pups started selling for rs. 30,000 at that time!! Not sure what happened to sales of Vodafone, but the dog sold quite a lot with those ads!! :laugh:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.