Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes she is very cute and I think acted in few movies too... Its very sad to know that she died.. :(

2 Malayalam movies, 1 tamil movie and 2 Bollywood movies.....Koi Mil Gaya and Paa.

Yes I think even in telugu movies she acted...paa was her last movie...

you mean paa of amitabh?

Yes paa of Big B where she acted as friend of BIG B..
The first time TV made its appearance in the USA was in 1954 and this is one of the earliest ad for a TV... :) - collectors item !

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8273]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The first time TV made its appearance in the USA was in 1954 and this is one of the earliest ad for a TV... :) - collectors item !

This is a great collection.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

This is really a rare collection. Thanks for sharing. :)

Vinu

This is really a rare collection. Thanks for sharing. :)

Most welcome Vinodh, dod some searching and found it on the net ! the ad is simple and straight forward like most things were those days...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I love a add or google chrome which is made awesome with creativity.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I love a add or google chrome which is made awesome with creativity.

What about rediff mail ad where a person baths and all things around him start dancing and singing. His steps and expressions is really lovable to watch

Meera sandhu
Yes she is very cute and I think acted in few movies too... Its very sad to know that she died.. :(

2 Malayalam movies, 1 tamil movie and 2 Bollywood movies.....Koi Mil Gaya and Paa.

Yes I think even in telugu movies she acted...paa was her last movie...

you mean paa of amitabh?

Yes paa of Big B where she acted as friend of BIG B..

Actually, she acted as girl friend of Big B...perhaps the youngest co-star till now.

Meera sandhu
I find that Amitabhs ads on Gujrat tourism were really good with some classy photo shots of interesting spots from Gujarat, other than that I find all the ads that the present day stars act in are quite silly and unimpressive, the onlt thing impressive about them is the amount of money paid to them ! :dry:

ICICI child plan ad is very interesting to see.I like that very much

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.