The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I need not take sweets after meals and normally I do not. However I prefer sweet dish of custard or pudding and not sweets like Rasogula, Jalebi etc.

Actually Rosgulla is famous of Bengal and so we like it as it is very tasty also. In any occasion this is must.

Yes I have seen every train full of Chaina being carried to Haldirams Rosogulla is too good sweet there.

I too like desserts made with fresh fruits. One of my favorite dessert is custard with fruits especially with mangoes during season or sweetened curds/yogurt with chopped mixed fruits.I can eat any amount of this... :P :) another bengali sweet we all love is misthi doi !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I need not take sweets after meals and normally I do not. However I prefer sweet dish of custard or pudding and not sweets like Rasogula, Jalebi etc.

Actually Rosgulla is famous of Bengal and so we like it as it is very tasty also. In any occasion this is must.

Yes I have seen every train full of Chaina being carried to Haldirams Rosogulla is too good sweet there.

Suni you stayed in Bengal so i think you like it.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

I too like rosgulla very much as its one of my most favorite sweet.. :cheer:

Vinu
RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA wrote:
gulshan kumar ajmani wrote:

I too like rosgulla very much as its one of my most favorite sweet.

I also liek rasagulla I had eaten one whole box with rasagullas with out taking dinner.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I eat sweets after each meal.Whether it is at breakfast ,lunch and after dinner.

Sharmistha Banerjee
The same here, in fact I have a small tin filled with toffees and also candy sugar since I feel it is better to pop those into my mouth instead of eating our heavy cream and sugar filled sweets...I too like to have something sweet after a meal!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

yes, I am a great lover of having sweets. I mostly like to eat sweet with curd rice or charupani rice. After having meals also it is nice.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

YES. It is very good for digestion I think. I love sweets. I like Gulob Jomons and Paathursa.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Mary madam, sweets takes alot of time to digest.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Mary madam, sweets takes alot of time to digest.

Oh.. But I heard from somebody eating sweet is easy for digestion. In festivals they normally said like that.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.