The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
that may be the sweets which are less content of fat and all.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Not necessarily, if i get it I will eat it otherwise it's alright. I can do without it..

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Not necessarily, if i get it I will eat it otherwise it's alright. I can do without it..

I never had the urge to eat sweets earlier but nowadays I feel like eating something or the other ,at least a piece of jaggery if there is nothing else LOL :cheer: In many households preparing sweets for lunch is part of the menu ,wish I had that much dedication...not unless there is a special occasion!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Sometimes, after having meal i like to have a piece of cake or any sweets which is there in the refrigerator.

Want to make each day Accountable

I like to have sweets, but not always..

If you are habitual of craving sweets after meals, please reduce your carbohydrate intake.
because experts say
"
The excess insulin released after consuming carbohydrates will cause the carbohydrates to be stored as fat instead of metabolized in the body. "

That's is true ....We have to reduce the intake of carbohydrates and concentrate on proteins instead , also keep a limit on how much sweet we consume especially when you do so on a daily basis..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I like to have sweets, but not always..

If you are habitual of craving sweets after meals, please reduce your carbohydrate intake.
because experts say
"
The excess insulin released after consuming carbohydrates will cause the carbohydrates to be stored as fat instead of metabolized in the body. "

That's is true ....We have to reduce the intake of carbohydrates and concentrate on proteins instead , also keep a limit on how much sweet we consume especially when you do so on a daily basis..

That depends, some people do not become fat even after consuming any amount of fat or whatever especially who have experts in diluting it properly.

Taking sweets after meal is not a good habit, it is not good for health. taking with food is ok.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sweets are my favorite.I like to eat sweets any time.Whether it may after or before meal or any time.

Sharmistha Banerjee
This is tradition to eat sweets with meals in many parts of the world and if some one is not suffering from diabetes there is no health risk. Of course quantity should be reasonable.

This is tradition to eat sweets with meals in many parts of the world and if some one is not suffering from diabetes there is no health risk. Of course quantity should be reasonable.

In some communities , any meal begins with a sweet dish, after which they serve other dishes.Even here in my place,during ceremonial feasts the first dish served would be a sweet and then other dishes follow,,

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.