The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I attend one meditation and yoga session yesterday. they said "Eat sweet first" before taking the meal.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
It is just another drug that we can become addicted to. Our brain then connects sugar to feeling good.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I attend one meditation and yoga session yesterday. they said "Eat sweet first" before taking the meal.

This is new ,may be correct but in our tradition we take sweet after meal.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
It is just another drug that we can become addicted to. Our brain then connects sugar to feeling good.

It can be as powerful as a drug since sweets and in particular chocolates are addictive ...However, eating within limits may be a good addiction since it also has many health benefits.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I was eating sweets daily after lunch or dinner. I found out that my weight is increasing. So, when the sweets got over, I didn't bought more sweets from market. As time went, i got habitual to live without sweets.
And yes, i feel happy to say that my weight is not decreasing. I am happy.

Want to make each day Accountable

I generally do not eat sweets after food. But I like sweet dish especially Gajar (carrot) sweet dish usually served in wedding parties.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I was eating sweets daily after lunch or dinner. I found out that my weight is increasing. So, when the sweets got over, I didn't bought more sweets from market. As time went, i got habitual to live without sweets.

It is good that you are able to curb your craving for sweets ...however Ronark, are you happy that your weight is decreasing or not decreasing...I am guessing that it is a typing mistake right ? :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is good that you are able to curb your craving for sweets ...however Ronark, are you happy that your weight is decreasing or not decreasing...I am guessing that it is a typing mistake right ? :)

I think we can start a sentence with AND.

I generally do not eat sweets after food. But I like sweet dish especially Gajar (carrot) sweet dish usually served in wedding parties.

Yes, the season of GAJAR KA HALVA is going to come now. In monsoon, this sweet is ate very much.

I have a habit of having sweets with meals. I really love. Especially I love to have sweets with curd rice or butter rice. the taste will be heavenly one

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.