The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have a habit of having sweets with meals. I really love. Especially I love to have sweets with curd rice or butter rice. the taste will be heavenly one

Its very new combination to me. I won't try, but could advice to others to do. :)

Want to make each day Accountable

Ronark,you are coming after a long gap. I welcome you here with some digital sweet. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I have a habit of having sweets with meals. I really love. Especially I love to have sweets with curd rice or butter rice. the taste will be heavenly one

Its very new combination to me. I won't try, but could advice to others to do. :)

Please be sure whether the combination of curd and sweets is okay. Many food combinations are bad and harm.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Most Indians seem to love Gajar ka Halwa which incidentally is a favorite of mine too.Carrot cake too is very tasty, almost the same ingredients, only difference being that it is baked instead of cooked on open fire..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I have attend the meditation and yoga session last week. they said before meal we can eat sweet.

:S :S :S

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Sweets or even fruits are recommended and supposed to be good eaten before a meal according to naturotherapy and country medicine as well...The reason also being that one should not eat sweets last thing at night for hygeine , but now since most of us brush our teeth before going to bed it doesnt really matter..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Gulshanji wrote:Please be sure whether the combination of curd and sweets is okay. Many food combinations are bad and harm.

Gulshanji from childhood we are having habit of eating sweet or fruit with the combination curd rice or butter rice.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I attend one meditation and yoga session yesterday. they said "Eat sweet first" before taking the meal.

This is new ,may be correct but in our tradition we take sweet after meal.

At formal wedding meals in our place when you have a sit down lunch or dinner, a sweet dish is served first and then the other stuff follows and again after the meal which ends with curd rice, sweets are served along with beetle leaves ,beetle nuts and fruits

In Punjabi Wedding, In starting sweets and Cold Drinks are served and in dinner or lunch as well, various types of sweets are served.

Want to make each day Accountable

Indian sweets are no doubt very tasty but can play havoc with your weight and health.I have seen how we tend to put on weight soon after the festive season because there are so many varieties of sweets prepared and eaten and not much attention is given for exercise routine.It is better to be careful during those times and even though one is tempted to eat sweets at least make an effort to work it out of the system !

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.