The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is tradition to eat sweets with meals in many parts of the world and if some one is not suffering from diabetes there is no health risk. Of course quantity should be reasonable.

In some communities , any meal begins with a sweet dish, after which they serve other dishes.Even here in my place,during ceremonial feasts the first dish served would be a sweet and then other dishes follow,,

That is true for our areas also in case of ceremonies. We start every thing with traditional Laddoos.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I don't eat sweets after meal but that's common I have seen many people doing it I think its natural. :)
In our tradition sweets are given after meal otherwise the meal will not completed. When any guest comes in house we also welcome them with sweets.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Sweets are my favorite and after every meal I just take at least one sweet in my mouth.Come lets have some sweets.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8825]}

Sharmistha Banerjee
Hmm nice topic i love to take sweets. I like sweets very much but after mealsd its not good.
Ha haa.. Indeep my fav too.. I love sweets after meal even i love them any time of the day... Before and after meals.. :)

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
In Bengal sweets are served after every meal.Without sweets our food is incomplete.Bengal is famous for different sweets.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I love Bengali sweets a lot,most of them are milk based and taste delicious.In most traditional households in South India, a special kind of Jaggery is served at the end of the meal if sweets are not prepared.But of course all special meals end with a sweet dish or ice cream nowadays since it is very convenient !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Sweet dishes are served after meal.When any relatives or any person comes to visit our house we served them sweets.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I love Bengali sweets a lot,most of them are milk based and taste delicious.In most traditional households in South India, a special kind of Jaggery is served at the end of the meal if sweets are not prepared.But of course all special meals end with a sweet dish or ice cream nowadays since it is very convenient !

Even I love Bengali sweets more than any other sweets.Sweets like roshogulla,chum chum are very tasteful.In my place "Gajar ka Halwa" is very famous and in winters we often eat it. :)
Thank you said by: usha manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.