The topic is locked.
I sometimes think what would happen if I get a chance to live life all over again...I felt that I probably would make the same mistakes since I will be the same ME :blink: :( ..but the idea of living life all over isnt so bad :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It can happen in dream.If this could be possible then I would like to live.I would like to enjoy my whole life.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Life is very precious we should not live a hope and every time we lose our hope, we to think positive and come up again.

Want to make each day Accountable

It can happen in dream.If this could be possible then I would like to live.I would like to enjoy my whole life.

Of course no such luck, but it is nice to imagine and think what it would be if we had the chance and also what changes we would like to make .. :dry: :blink:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Of course no such luck, but it is nice to imagine and think what it would be if we had the chance and also what changes we would like to make .. :dry: :blink:

Whatever life we want to live, we can live it. Just dream by sitting in chair. That is law of attraction.

Please allow me the option to begin with Graduation. I shall again appear in B.Com and thereafter pass law degree and join judicial service. May also marry some judge or IAS lady officer.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Please allow me the option to begin with Graduation. I shall again appear in B.Com and thereafter pass law degree and join judicial service. May also marry some judge or IAS lady officer.

We cannot go back in our life, but we could make our life better.

LOL, that would be the best place to start from since anything before that is basic lol...It is nice to imagine what would happen if we are able to relive our lives ..

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
yes, I felt to live my life once again, so that whatever i missed in my life can gain again

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Already, I have bought a lot of changes in me, according to situation demands. I always love experimenting and till now, I have done a lot. So, I don't think, I may live another type of life of my likings, if am given another oppurtunity

Meera sandhu

So, you have an inner feeling that you should have married :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Sir, never feel bad if i said something wrong. :)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.