Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The best thing about working/studying outside your hometown is that we get a good opportunity to learn something about that place- the culture, the people, cuisine etc. So, I have always tried to enjoy myself wherever I go.

Really a nice answer Jabeen
You have really quoted something different from others :)

In my case, before marriage I have never travelled much.
But after marriage, 5 shifts already. Yes, I studied a lot of new things and mingled with a lot of new people as I shifted from one place to other.
From Southern Kerala, reached middle Kerala. Now only Northern Kerala left

I actually like travelling and visiting new places. But when we visit a place as a tourist, because of limited time we normally look out for the things which is famous in that place so miss out the other less famous things but which adds essence to the place. so actually I prefer to know the place by staying there for sometime. So what better way than work there?? :)
I prefer to stay away from home
one of the main reasons is that I am from a really small town and the opportunities here are near to zero
However I will come back once or twice a month
If I have long break I can come back and spend time with them

Also, I noticed that most of my female friends prefer to stay near home
while most of my male friends prefer to stay away from home :laugh:
The best thing about working/studying outside your hometown is that we get a good opportunity to learn something about that place- the culture, the people, cuisine etc. So, I have always tried to enjoy myself wherever I go.

Really a nice answer Jabeen
You have really quoted something different from others :)

In my case, before marriage I have never travelled much.
But after marriage, 5 shifts already. Yes, I studied a lot of new things and mingled with a lot of new people as I shifted from one place to other.
From Southern Kerala, reached middle Kerala. Now only Northern Kerala left

I actually like travelling and visiting new places. But when we visit a place as a tourist, because of limited time we normally look out for the things which is famous in that place so miss out the other less famous things but which adds essence to the place. so actually I prefer to know the place by staying there for sometime. So what better way than work there?? :)

advantage of frequent shifting is that we never feel bored with a particular place :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
one of the main reasons is that I am from a really small town and the opportunities here are near to zero

Now things have changed....
Now ladies are also working in big cities leaving behind their parents :woohoo: :woohoo:
They are not at all having home sickness now :cheer:

Meera sandhu

Now things have changed....
Now ladies are also working in big cities leaving behind their parents :woohoo: :woohoo:
They are not at all having home sickness now :cheer:

my uncle and aunties always encourage their children to migrate :laugh:
hahaha
I can stay away from my home town but I cannot stay away from my home. That is more difficult from me.
I can stay away from my home town but I cannot stay away from my home. That is more difficult from me.

Yes I also think so,I can leave home town but not family.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Those persons who are now staying at home town says, "I can't leave".
But, if they stay outside, they will say, "I won't come back"..hi hi

Meera sandhu
Staying away from home makes you to learn to be flexible and instills in-dependency in you. A spoon fed child can learn how to live on his/her own if he/she stays out of home for a period of time.

Live in the present :)

Even I too make a regular visit at my hometown two three times a year. Instead of making short and frequent visit to my hometown, I try to make few but of longer duration visit. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.