Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think everything is not good because friend may not be always friend it can break .

Actually we cannot believe anybody blindly. In this age, a brother is not a good brother, a friend is outsider. One cannot trust a 3rd person or an outsider easily and share all secrets or personal problems with him/her.
True friends are those with whom you are totally at ease, without feeling any stress and the need to pretend or hide and this takes a long period of time to develop since we have to communicate,get to know and understand each other perfectly...

Exactly one need to know each other and understand each other fully to be true friend. One cann't claim someone to be his/her true friend without knowing him/her fully.I have many friends but few friends are whom I can say my true friends as they are understanding and can predict correctly about myself even though I may not tell them about anything. :)

You get to know who your true friends during adverse conditions,fair weather friends conveniently disappear whereas it is the true friends who stand by you when you need them and this is also true of other people, you come to know their true colors at such times, when you are down and out and how they react and treat you at such times...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

True friends never hide secrets and they both will have same idea.
Some times thoughts of friends also in the same wavelength and same for sometime.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/

True friends may have same thinking and same reactions. It is not at all compulsory to reveal all secrets to each other. In case, one needs help from the other, he can discuss and tell all his secrets.
You cannot define what is true.. its just there... its in you and friends are like that only.. :) :)

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

I believe differently. It is not necessary that true friends should share same thoughts and ideas. True friendship is about respecting and caring for each other in spite of the differences that may exist!!

I believe differently. It is not necessary that true friends should share same thoughts and ideas. True friendship is about respecting and caring for each other in spite of the differences that may exist!!

I agree with you but there are more chances that the people with same thinking are more likely to be close friends. :)
Friend is a person who is knowing all about us, our love, our fear, our trust, our sufferings all. This is true friend.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/

Yes....also a feeling of security, that he can't get from anyone else :)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.