Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Oh thats great ronark, who is that lucky person as you said now got a friend :D

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Oh thats great ronark, who is that lucky person as you said now got a friend :D

I don't want to put that person in public. May be people could use it differently :laugh: :laugh: So, can't say the name.

Want to make each day Accountable

thats your wish Ronark sir. I wish you get more good friends like the friend you got now

thats your wish Ronark sir. I wish you get more good friends like the friend you got now

I hope so. But it is difficult. I bet

Want to make each day Accountable

you will surely get good friends. just be honest, work hard then people will make a circle around you

First be good to get a good friend, friendship stays on a thin thread if misused it cut and then we can trust anybody.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
yes, Ram you are right. If friend ship is misused then the ship gets dround. if maintained well with trust the ship will be on the water

life long, good faith, trust and believe each other.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Sharing + Caring + Trusting = Friendhsip

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
True friends never hide secrets and they both will have same idea.

I believe differently. It is not necessary that true friends should share same thoughts and ideas. True friendship is about respecting and caring for each other in spite of the differences that may exist!!

Very true ! many a times we get to face many testing times and how we react and how loyal we are to our friends during those difficult times , and this is what decides in which direction our friendship is going to go...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.