Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Friendship is the best relationship in the world. Friend is who cares about you, Who shares everything with you and who believes you in all cases. B)

www.hashtutorials.weebly.com
Friendship is a strong relation.We cannot make anyone our friend.Friend is a sweet relation.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Friends I have seen many people to dictate their friends. Is it friendship? What is the true meaning of friendship?

Real friends will not dictate. They show a concern which may look and sound like 'Dictatorship'
True friend accepts the friends mistakes and make the friend to learn correct things

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Friends I have seen many people to dictate their friends. Is it friendship? What is the true meaning of friendship?

7 colors make a Rainbow
7 notes make music
7 days make a week
7 continents make a world
7 beautiful letters make us
FRIENDS
Wow well explained in simple words Rambabu. I appreciate your elaboration in a poetic manner

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

There are still good friends who keep helping us in bad times and share our happiness in good times. This depends on a particular person as to how he deals his friends. If some one needs dictating at times by friends there is nothing wrong, that too is helpful and in best interest of a true friend.

Friendship is the best relationship in the world. It is possible to live without families and relatives. But without friendship, No one can live.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Wow well explained in simple words Rambabu. I appreciate your elaboration in a poetic manner

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Just walk beside me and be my friend.
Albert Camus
There are still good friends who keep helping us in bad times and share our happiness in good times. This depends on a particular person as to how he deals his friends. If some one needs dictating at times by friends there is nothing wrong, that too is helpful and in best interest of a true friend.

Friendship is the best relationship in the world. It is possible to live without families and relatives. But without friendship, No one can live.

One can do very little about family and relatives since they come as a package deal when you are born, attached to you...friends come much later..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The meaning of friendship is one word and one mind. ;) ;)

“Friendship is one mind in two bodies.”

Mencius quotes
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.